Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Frame Rust Recall PICS (need new bumper)

Old 10-20-2010, 09:31 AM   #1
disassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to all
disassemble's Tacoma Gallery
Frame Rust Recall PICS (need new bumper)

Hey guys. long time no see

so toyota finally called me in to replace my frame cause as you'll see in the pics below, it was beyond repair..

so i will post more pics as they come in..

i need to replace the rusted rear bumper so i am asking if you guys can refer me to some sites that have decent rear bumpers.. i'm also wondering if any rear bumpers have reverse lights built in or a spot to install em myself.

thanks fellas
Attached Thumbnails
Frame Rust Recall PICS (need new bumper)-2010-10-20_11-28-08_23.jpg   Frame Rust Recall PICS (need new bumper)-2010-10-20_11-37-50_24.jpg  
Old 10-20-2010, 08:10 PM   #2
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
There's some good tube style ones on here... none with lights that I know of. There are several fabricators here. As for the new frame, we determined you are required to leave the sticker on the front
Old 10-21-2010, 03:05 PM   #3
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthrea...=129907&page=2

Is this what you need??? Go to page one ,post #23.....

The NH Tacoma's bumper is .....dam good pricing too.....
Old 10-21-2010, 04:30 PM   #4
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthrea...=129907&page=2

Is this what you need??? Go to page one ,post #23.....

The NH Tacoma's bumper is .....dam good pricing too.....

I do like the looks of CBI's bumper, but that hitch under it just kills the clearance. Their Bushmaster version doesn't seem all that bad.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:13 PM   #5
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
YO,

Read the thread.....that is a receiver hitch , not part of the CBI bumper .....
Old 10-21-2010, 07:53 PM   #6
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man good luck with the replacement. Here's a thread on my replacement. Feel free to shoot me any questions you got

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...placement.html