Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

OFF ROAD BUMPERS...

Old 10-26-2010, 08:59 PM   #1
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
OFF ROAD BUMPERS...

I want to look at some off road rear bumpers for my `04, but cant seem to find any that arent like tube bumpers... i want something more of an arb style... can anyone point me to anything?
Old 10-26-2010, 09:03 PM   #2
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
relentless fab has a bad ass bumper. look them up in the vendor section,
Old 10-26-2010, 09:06 PM   #3
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ah damn sorry... i meant rear bumpers... haha
Old 10-26-2010, 09:41 PM   #4
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
http://frontrangeoffroadfab.com/nfos...47318e1b01b594

^^Thats the only prefabbed plate bumper I know of for first gens.

Theres also this, which has tube side protection
http://www.demello-offroad.com/catal...products_id=43
Old 10-26-2010, 10:03 PM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be designing and selling a plate rear for both 2nd gens and 1st gens within a few weeks.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:11 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I'll be designing and selling a plate rear for both 2nd gens and 1st gens within a few weeks.
ill be keeping my eye out then lol. i was going to colormatch mine, but now its starting to warp and scratch the paint on my tailgate.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:58 PM   #8

mmm dont know that im feelin it haha. sorry im picky... thats a little too low profile for me...
Old 10-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #9
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSully72 View Post
mmm dont know that im feelin it haha. sorry im picky... thats a little too low profile for me...
No worries. I understand. I just wanted to share an option that I knew of.

You could give him a call or pm him on here and see if he can make one like the 2nd gens for the first. You never know.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/members/rokbrkr.html
Old 10-27-2010, 06:30 PM   #10

cool thanks man! i may talk to him. but im also gonna wait and see what relentless fab comes out with cuz he posted they are gonna come out with some froe the first gens as well...
Old 10-27-2010, 07:34 PM   #11
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If it's anything like his front ones, it'll be sick
Old 10-27-2010, 07:46 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
If it's anything like his front ones, it'll be sick
if ur talkin about relentless fab, heck yeah im excited... im gonna have to grab an extra pair of shorts!
Old 10-27-2010, 07:56 PM   #13
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
hehe
Old 10-27-2010, 08:03 PM   #14
monster taco in the snow
pdxwhiteout has much to be proud ofpdxwhiteout has much to be proud ofpdxwhiteout has much to be proud ofpdxwhiteout has much to be proud ofpdxwhiteout has much to be proud ofpdxwhiteout has much to be proud ofpdxwhiteout has much to be proud ofpdxwhiteout has much to be proud ofpdxwhiteout has much to be proud of

Name: coty
pdxwhiteout's Tacoma Gallery
check out badlandbumpers.com they got some cool stuff!
Old 10-27-2010, 08:31 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxwhiteout View Post
check out badlandbumpers.com they got some cool stuff!
ur right... pretty intense... still not what im lookin for though... =/
Old 10-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #16
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone has pretty much covered whats available for a plate rear bumper.

The only one missing that I know of is http://www.kenmtn.com/html/multi-carrier.asp

That, and theres a guy on ebay that makes a pretty simple one http://shop.ebay.com/padgettfabricat..._from=&_ipg=25
Old 10-27-2010, 09:00 PM   #17

lol like i said im waiting for relentless fab too...
Old 10-29-2010, 08:55 AM   #18
Taco Monster
FightFire48 has a spectacular aura aboutFightFire48 has a spectacular aura about

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Will
FightFire48's Tacoma Gallery
Go with Relentless Fab best bit of money i've spent on my Taco!