Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1 st gen black debadge

Old 10-28-2010, 06:05 PM   #1
captjohn is on a distinguished road
Name: John
captjohn's Tacoma Gallery
1 st gen black debadge

Thought about debadge and rebadgeing in red but it looks soooo clean jus debadged. Now the question is. Where to go from here.... murder out or work some dark gray... either way chromes gotta go
Attached Thumbnails
1 st gen black debadge-phone1-252.jpg   1 st gen black debadge-phone1-251.jpg  
Old 10-28-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
Good lookin' truck.

I vote flat black or dark gray for starters.
Seeing how it looks like we're both new here, let me share with you something I just learned literally like 3 minutes ago.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-s...-required.html

Old 10-28-2010, 06:24 PM   #3
ghs57 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chops
ghs57's Tacoma Gallery
Now that is a cool link!
Old 10-28-2010, 06:25 PM   #4
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
x2!! nice find !
Old 10-28-2010, 06:32 PM   #5
captjohn is on a distinguished road
Name: John
captjohn's Tacoma Gallery
cool way to get around the debageing and rebadging
Old 10-28-2010, 07:24 PM   #6
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
Might do this this weekend. Cool find. Looks way easier.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:33 PM   #7
red balls got me!
IamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Turd chaser!!
Name: adam
IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
scary ghost in the second pic!!!!

truck looks good too
Old 10-28-2010, 07:38 PM   #8
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaStylee View Post
Good lookin' truck.

I vote flat black or dark gray for starters.
Seeing how it looks like we're both new here, let me share with you something I just learned literally like 3 minutes ago.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-s...-required.html

Wish I knew that a while ago
Old 10-28-2010, 07:51 PM   #9
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap... I was literally about to peel off my badges tomorrow. Good thing I didn't... You guys think it'll work on the plastic-rubbery ones like the SR5 on the side and all the stuff on the tailgate?
Old 10-28-2010, 08:04 PM   #10
HusqyRider is a splendid one to beholdHusqyRider is a splendid one to beholdHusqyRider is a splendid one to beholdHusqyRider is a splendid one to beholdHusqyRider is a splendid one to beholdHusqyRider is a splendid one to beholdHusqyRider is a splendid one to behold
Name: Adam
HusqyRider's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 10-28-2010, 11:29 PM   #11
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
Holy crap... I was literally about to peel off my badges tomorrow. Good thing I didn't... You guys think it'll work on the plastic-rubbery ones like the SR5 on the side and all the stuff on the tailgate?
ME too i was like dammit, only can black out the door tacoma badges ,
Old 10-29-2010, 12:49 AM   #12
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
sweet, i say you murder out then put the red badges i think some guy was thinking of doing that on here but idk where that post was... id think it be pretty nawts
Old 10-29-2010, 08:49 AM   #13
Taco Monster
FightFire48 has a spectacular aura aboutFightFire48 has a spectacular aura about

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Will
FightFire48's Tacoma Gallery
I'm with Surpreme MURDER THAT SHIT!!!!!!! Blacked out Taco's or two tone like silver and black or red and black ect... Look sick as hell! Chrome is a biotch to clean
Old 10-29-2010, 10:02 AM   #15
carolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: Evan
carolinaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
man wish i would've known about that stuff when i did mine
Old 10-29-2010, 12:53 PM   #16
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Keep 'em off.

Clean and Mean, Brosef.

Clean and Mean.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:21 PM   #17
tacod is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
tacod's Tacoma Gallery
sorry for the newb question...what does murder out mean??

i love that plasti dip link!
Old 10-29-2010, 10:21 PM   #18
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
my interpretation from this place and a couple of car forums is that it just means going all black - everything.

...it's a new one to me as of last week actually
Old 10-29-2010, 10:26 PM   #20
REALLY!!
mrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: F-22 Crew Chief
Name: Brent
mrp192's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaStylee View Post
FUCK YEA! so doing this tomorrow!!