LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What is the name (and p/n) of this part?

Old 11-06-2010, 06:01 PM   #1
klieber is on a distinguished road
Name: Kurt
klieber's Tacoma Gallery
What is the name (and p/n) of this part?

This is an OEM skid plate off of my '04 Tacoma. It was covering the fuel tank, so to me, it's a "fuel tank skid plate", but that doesn't seem to result in any matches on teh interwebs.

So, can someone tell me what the "official" name of this part is and, for bonus points, what the OEM part number is? Thanks!

--kurt
Attached Thumbnails
What is the name (and p/n) of this part?-photo.jpg  
Old 11-07-2010, 07:53 AM   #2
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.customtacos.com/tech/files/01_parts_list.pdf

book mark it!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:57 AM   #3
klieber is on a distinguished road
Name: Kurt
klieber's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks -- that's a big help. In case anyone stumbles across this thread later, the correct name is "fuel tank protector" or just "fuel protector" and the p/n is 77606-35040 for a 2004 Double Cab.

I did notice the PDF was for 01-02 Tacos. I realize most of the parts are the same, but does anyone have a link by chance for the same PDF for the 04 model year?

thanks.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:34 PM   #4
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
Well at least you have a reference( picture P/N ) to go to when you talk to a Toyota parts person, and they can get the right p/n.