LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2003 Toyota "BODY ARMOR"

Old 11-12-2010, 12:04 PM   #1
ToyTaco1992 has a spectacular aura aboutToyTaco1992 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jason
ToyTaco1992's Tacoma Gallery
2003 Toyota "BODY ARMOR"

Anyone have any suggestions for a tacoma trd.. 2003.. I really want to make my truck indestructable.. Starting with steel bumpers Front and rear. I know arb makes an awesome bumper but i was curious if there are any different ones. Its really hard to find armor for a 2003 for some reason.. SUGGESTIONS???!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 12:05 PM   #2
hoyta will become famous soon enoughhoyta will become famous soon enough
Navy: Aircrew rescue swimmer (AW)
Name: Adam
hoyta's Tacoma Gallery
move to 1st gen
Old 11-12-2010, 12:06 PM   #3
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyTaco1992 View Post
I really want to make my truck indestructable..
All first gens are already indestructible.
Old 11-12-2010, 12:09 PM   #4
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
check the TW vendors section...
Old 11-12-2010, 12:09 PM   #5
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyTaco1992 View Post
Anyone have any suggestions for a tacoma trd.. 2003.. I really want to make my truck indestructable.. Starting with steel bumpers Front and rear. I know arb makes an awesome bumper but i was curious if there are any different ones. Its really hard to find armor for a 2003 for some reason.. SUGGESTIONS???!!!
It's not all that hard. Search around the 1st gen section. There are plenty of examples of bumpers to be found. Tube and plate.
Old 11-12-2010, 01:11 PM   #7
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I'll even get you started.

Relentless

I've already said too much
Old 11-12-2010, 01:16 PM   #8
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I'll even get you started.

Relentless

I've already said too much
X2 the only way to go IMO
Old 11-12-2010, 01:45 PM   #9
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
if you want plate, go relentless.

if you want tube, go 4xinnovations.

/thread