Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

This . . . right here . . . is my. . . truck

Old 11-14-2010, 08:01 PM   #41
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Check out the avid front bumper for the 1st gen tacoma, and maybe get a winch mount that would go on a reciever hitch plate and that way you could take off when ya dont need it, it would save weight, and gas miledge. and that way you could use it on the back.
The avid bumper has and option for a reciever hitch:
Plus there is a TW discount on avid products
http://www.avidoffroad.com/products/1996-2004-tacoma/

And Locker get a locker like matic has/
Old 11-14-2010, 08:12 PM   #42
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medical
Name: Jeff
USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
your....taco...mucho.....swag
all.......the.....fords...de jealous....damn
Old 11-14-2010, 08:12 PM   #43
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the suggestions and comments guys, i'm really looking into getting a limited-slip/posi-trac differential before i do anything else to it. Something totally mechanical (non-electric) like the differential in my '69 442. it just locks both wheels when it starts to spin or whatever, i'm sure we're all on the same page. Anyone know where i can get something like that?
Old 11-15-2010, 10:12 AM   #44
tacosuprem will become famous soon enough
tacosuprem's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck. A limited-slip would be nice.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:24 AM   #45
00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Casey
00taco's Tacoma Gallery
this....right here....is my new lambo, yella on blackwithayellocomponponblah blahhh blah blah
Old 11-21-2010, 01:16 PM   #46
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
This... right here... is my.... taco boy swag!!! Nice truck man!
Old 11-21-2010, 07:22 PM   #47
Idrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud of
Marines: 1341/1343/6222
Name: Ryan
Idrivetoys's Tacoma Gallery
<---- Jealous I'm actually looking to go down to something like this from my DC but my dad wont let go of his 96 Ex cab
Old 11-21-2010, 09:31 PM   #48
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ha! i'll trade you even today!
Old 11-21-2010, 09:48 PM   #49
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
it is not just the truck... it is the person behind the wheel of the truck. you can have a beefed up buggy specially made for crawling.... put someone who does not know jack about wheeling and they can get it stuck... put someone with knowledge behind the wheel... then its a whole different story.

nice truck! i say lift it, throw some bumpers/winch/locker on there and go to town!
Old 11-19-2011, 06:10 PM   #50
Creeper

Bump!

Updated my first post!
Old 01-16-2012, 05:43 PM   #51
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanglingFury View Post

Rigged up this sub enclosure, still trying to figure out how to keep it from moving around...

i use my seat belts lol but you know how there is that lil space between the two seats? well i would say that you could add a 2x4 to the bottom of the box to make it fit snug in between the seats to keep it from moving....

idk just an idea
Old 01-16-2012, 05:44 PM   #52
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
I like it op, that gold n black looks nice
Old 03-20-2012, 10:17 AM   #53
Creeper

Thinking about S/C... and 3/4" drop.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:03 AM   #54
ttaM will become famous soon enoughttaM will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
ttaM's Tacoma Gallery
Man, I love this truck.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:53 AM   #55
The Least Interesting Man In The World
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Lance Corporal, H&HS, Provost Marshal's Office, Military Police
Name: Tim
trmarshall1's Tacoma Gallery
A 7 year old tranny from Kentucky? That's good stuff right there, love the painted wheels. I just traded up from a 98 Xtra Cab 2WD that had supension lift, body lift, K&N on the little 2.4 and she moved. Great out in the desert hauling ass with a little mud here and there. Picked up an 02 TRD 4x4 a couple weeks ago. Yet to off road it, but soon. I know she'll do awesome can't wait to see what the supercharger does for it off road, on the streets, it's epic. Anyhoo, again man, great looking rig, and do what you will with her, she's yours and only your opinion in regards to her looks and mods count.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:50 AM   #56
Creeper

Thinking QA1 coilovers and 4x4 leafs...
Old 01-26-2013, 08:57 AM   #57
Creeper

hopefully have my 2/3 drop done by the end of the night.

Old 04-24-2013, 08:28 AM   #58
Creeper

Finally added some pics of the taco after lowering it.