Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1st gen lift spindles - SOLO MOTORSPORTS

Old 11-13-2010, 03:47 PM   #1
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen lift spindles - SOLO MOTORSPORTS

hey guys, saw this while browsing RDC today. it's about time somebody built some.

http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/t...econd&id=13648

Old 11-13-2010, 05:21 PM   #2
mikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nice
mikracer's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, but ends up being pretty pricey since you have to use an aftermarket UCA.
Old 11-13-2010, 05:27 PM   #3
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikracer View Post
Nice, but ends up being pretty pricey since you have to use an aftermarket UCA.
gotta pay to play...
Old 11-14-2010, 02:17 AM   #4
mikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nice
mikracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
gotta pay to play...
True true...
Old 11-14-2010, 03:24 AM   #5
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Finally. fuck 1500 dollars
Old 11-14-2010, 03:49 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Finally. fuck 1500 dollars
yeah, it's expensive but totally worth it. it's a fully custom fab spindle, not a modified stock. for the LT guys you can get rid of the lower ball joint and swap in a uni ball. totally worth it. i want

Old 11-14-2010, 03:52 PM   #7
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
yeah, it's expensive but totally worth it. it's a fully custom fab spindle, not a modified stock. for the LT guys you can get rid of the lower ball joint and swap in a uni ball. totally worth it. i want

im going to think aboot it
Old 11-15-2010, 01:43 PM   #8
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
just got off the phone with solo they sent me some more pics of them testing the product out in the desert pretty similar to the ones they already have and looks like i just put a dent in my wallet here are the pics they sent meeh.

Old 11-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #9

put a dent in your wallet? did you order a set? thanks for the extra pics johnny, i def want some of these, that truck looks sick
Old 11-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #10
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
put a dent in your wallet? did you order a set? thanks for the extra pics johnny, i def want some of these, that truck looks sick
no problem. yes just ordered it..i hope its going to be money well spent...just going to stick with mid travel....bc i know the LT can be even more of a money pit, but your truck is going to be sweeeeeeeet....
Old 11-15-2010, 01:52 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze805 View Post
no problem. yes just ordered it..i hope its going to be money well spent...just going to stick with mid travel....bc i know the LT can be even more of a money pit....
sweet dude! i'm sure your gonna be very happy with them. yeah, LT is a money pit for sure.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:53 PM   #12
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just got off the phone with solo they sent me some more pics of them testing the product out in the desert pretty similar to the ones they already have and looks like i just put a dent in my wallet here are the pics they sent meeh.

So Sick!!! Why can i be rich.........one day soon one day...
Old 11-15-2010, 01:55 PM   #13

is this going to be next on ur list after ur rear is done??? cus i know ur prob feelin how i felt asking urself to buy or not to buy that is the question lolz...
Old 11-15-2010, 02:00 PM   #14

Quote:
is this going to be next on ur list after ur rear is done??? cus i know ur prob feelin how i felt asking urself to buy or not to buy that is the question lolz...
well, i told myself i wasn't gonna spend anymore money on my truck for a while once the rear is done but now that these are available... hahaha

i would have to get a different set of deavers for the rear if i got these spindles cause right now i was going for a low ride height so the rear is kinda low and with these spindles it would be too low for the front to be so high...

we'll see how much money i spend on gifts this christmas...
Old 11-15-2010, 02:04 PM   #15

Quote:
well, i told myself i wasn't gonna spend anymore money on my truck for a while once the rear is done but now that these are available... hahaha

i would have to get a different set of deavers for the rear if i got these spindles cause right now i was going for a low ride height so the rear is kinda low and with these spindles it would be too low for the front to be so high...

we'll see how much money i spend on gifts this christmas...
right on...you think for the rear since i dont have anything done with it yet. i plan on going with the all-pro off-road route. you think the 3" lift kit would work or would i have to go with the 5" ????
Old 11-15-2010, 02:10 PM   #16

Quote:
right on...you think for the rear since i dont have anything done with it yet. i plan on going with the all-pro off-road route. you think the 3" lift kit would work or would i have to go with the 5" ????
do the 3" springs, 5" will be way too much. for the front you can take the pre load off your CO's and have 3" lift just from the spindle and then crank down the CO's if you want a little more lift.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:20 PM   #17

Quote:
do the 3" springs, 5" will be way too much. for the front you can take the pre load off your CO's and have 3" lift just from the spindle and then crank down the CO's if you want a little more lift.
good info . thanks for ur help, bc my stock leaf springs are starting to bend the opposite way.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:17 PM   #18

son of a . man i wanna see these
Old 11-26-2010, 12:14 PM   #20
Valdosta State University
Taco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Orrin
Taco GTR's Tacoma Gallery
if only for the 5 lug........guess im gonna have to go with fabtech spindles.