Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

01+ door panels in 00 and older tacomas

Old 11-13-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
trailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud of

Name: Dalton
trailmix's Tacoma Gallery
01+ door panels in 00 and older tacomas

Hey guys i was just wondering if it was possible to put the newer door panels out of the 01+ tacomas into a 2000 model or older if theyre both access cabs. The newer door panels are sooo much nicer and comfortable, and since the doors and cab are the same i would think they would fit but what do you guys think?
Old 05-07-2012, 12:59 PM   #2
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
Hey guys i was just wondering if it was possible to put the newer door panels out of the 01+ tacomas into a 2000 model or older if theyre both access cabs. The newer door panels are sooo much nicer and comfortable, and since the doors and cab are the same i would think they would fit but what do you guys think?
bump

Does anyone know an answer to this?
Old 05-07-2012, 01:05 PM   #3
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
one way to find out....... lol i don't have a problem with my interior tho?????