Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Craigslist-Sweet 01 Taco DC

Old 11-15-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
"f*#@ it, dude. let's go bowling"
ozark705 is on a distinguished road

ozark705's Tacoma Gallery
Craigslist-Sweet 01 Taco DC

Anyone considering a Taco, here is another 1st Gen Taco DC 4WD for a pretty great price. This is same dealer I got my Taco from back in August. Just thought I would share...

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/ctd/2056319325.html
Old 11-15-2010, 11:51 AM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Umm, did I read that price right?

oh edit, I just saw the price in the title lol. I guess the 41k was a typo.

That is a pretty good deal.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:35 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Umm, did I read that price right?

oh edit, I just saw the price in the title lol. I guess the 41k was a typo.

That is a pretty good deal.
41k for that truck would include UCA's made out of platinum.

Sidenote, how do you like your Cooper's? I am thinking about going with the 255/85/16 setup, but a little worried about rubbing issues on frame. What do you have your billies set at up front?
Old 11-15-2010, 02:06 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozark705 View Post
41k for that truck would include UCA's made out of platinum.

Sidenote, how do you like your Cooper's? I am thinking about going with the 255/85/16 setup, but a little worried about rubbing issues on frame. What do you have your billies set at up front?
pm sent
Old 11-15-2010, 02:25 PM   #5
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
Its got that big ugly cow pusher bar on the front, way too big for a little truck! Priced high and the body is ruff.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:21 PM   #6
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
^^Kinda what I thought...and no TRD package. I got my TRD with 80k miles for $13..and it was mint.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:24 PM   #7

TRD decals have been removed, but I just noticed the "ding" behind the rear wheel well. Quoted price is actually 13,950. Perhaps not as "great" but an '01 with only 68k, still pretty good (especially around mid-Mo)
Old 11-16-2010, 06:56 AM   #8
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
TRD decals have been removed

You sure about that? The drivers door panel does not have the RR Diff Lock instruction decal..Could have been removed, but I know from personnel experience that those are nearly impossible to remove. Still...decent deal I suppose!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:24 AM   #9
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
TRD decals have been removed, but I just noticed the "ding" behind the rear wheel well. Quoted price is actually 13,950. Perhaps not as "great" but an '01 with only 68k, still pretty good (especially around mid-Mo)

Thats more than a ding someone opening a car door against another's vehicle is a ding that $600+ in damage!
Old 11-16-2010, 10:39 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by twfsa View Post
Thats more than a ding someone opening a car door against another's vehicle is a ding that $600+ in damage!
Hence the quotation marks=sarcastic. As for putting a monetary amount on aforementioned "ding", have fun with the guessing game. Bottom line, its a good price on a 1st gen with pretty low mileage. Just wanted to share the Taco love...
Old 11-16-2010, 12:34 PM   #11
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I'm confused I don't see anything special about that truck or the price??? It looks like a everyday stock Tacoma to me.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:49 PM   #12

Daaang, you all are hard to please. It is simply a Taco I came across and thought I would share it with TW family. Nothing more, nothing less...or confused. Shizz, if the Taco was Jesus you would probably rag on it for having long hair.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:39 AM   #13
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
Guess I wasn't feeling the love in that first post sorry! Oh and I like the brush guard on your truck.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:59 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by twfsa View Post
Guess I wasn't feeling the love in that first post sorry! Oh and I like the brush guard on your truck.
I dig your tires.