Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Factory Alloys from 91 4Runner

Old 11-15-2010, 05:27 PM   #1
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Factory Alloys from 91 4Runner

15" Alloys. Does anyone know if these would fit on my 2001 Double Cab? I think they will, but I don't want to take any chances.
They look pretty nice to me. They just need a clean up. I don't care about the tires, just the wheels.
Thanks!
Old 11-15-2010, 05:48 PM   #2
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump before heading to bed.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:09 PM   #3
Lube: It's the key to penetration.
STLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Charlotte VRS: EMT/Driver
Name: Harry
STLharry's Tacoma Gallery
They will fit. I just put the 95-00 factory 15" alloys on my '01 and they fit just fine. I believe both yours and mine are 15x7. I have also seen a 95.5-97 taco rolling around on them, and since the other 15s fit both than these should as well.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:36 PM   #5

I kinda like them the way they are...They need a good cleaning but we will see. I was thinking about some 31x10.5 Duratracs to go with them.
Thanks!
Old 02-06-2012, 03:18 PM   #6
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Any updates on this? Did they fit, did you need spacers? I'm looking at using one for my spare.

Pics?
Old 02-06-2012, 05:15 PM   #7

Box I didn't use them but the 15"s will fit fine. I've seen some members on here that have them.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:07 AM   #8
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
I seen some tacomas with these wheels also but from what I'm hearing they will work on trucks prior to '01 but not on '01-'04. I'm still trying to confirm this. Any chance you test fit them on your '02?
Old 02-07-2012, 09:29 AM   #9

Rucas has them on his truck (2003):
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...clb-build.html

And these are 15", but they still work
Post 50: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...le-cabs-3.html
Old 02-07-2012, 12:33 PM   #10
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
I have those on my '04 reg. cab, no problems. Also have a set of the later 15" alloys which work fine too. Both have 10.50 x 15 BFG's on them.