Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bestop for us now?!!!

Old 11-24-2010, 05:57 PM   #1
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
Bestop for us now?!!!

i'm not sure how long this has been out, but i was just looking on their website on noticed that they now make a bestop for the 1st gens. that is everything but the double cab . . .

i want one!
Old 11-24-2010, 05:59 PM   #2
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

not sure if the pic is working. . . .

http://www.bestop.com/product_detail.php?id=310&img=35

that's the url for anyone that knows what to do with it.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #3
billykile is on a distinguished road
billykile's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one on my 2000 and i love it, even better it was free a buddy of mine bought a tacoma bought the top and 2 weeks later crashed it. he took the top off and his wife refused for him to keep it in there driveway so he just gave it to me..... what a steal!
Old 11-28-2010, 12:51 PM   #4
Creeper

nice, i'd like to have one. i'm curious what they look like/how the sit when they're folded down.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:39 PM   #5
BlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud of
Navy: EM1 Coastal Warfare
BlackSportD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BlackSportD
Bout to install mine in a week or so. Will try to update this post.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:11 AM   #6
Whitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whitfield's Tacoma Gallery