mudjunkie is on a distinguished road

mudjunkie's Tacoma Gallery
good mudding excuses

lets hear them.
" i apoligize officer i was looking for my dog. he ran away 2 days ago"

come on guys i want to hear somw funny ones
Old 08-12-2008, 06:52 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
" i had to test the durability of my tires, and i needed to make sure my 4x4 system was good to go.........saftey first"!!!
Old 08-12-2008, 06:53 PM   #3
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Im a big fan of Cold Case files tv show. I'm looking for Jimmy Hoffa.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:18 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
theres never a good excuse in my book

i hate cleaning the mud off my truck
Old 08-12-2008, 08:24 PM   #6
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

Not even for a new set of IVAN's. lol,
Old 08-12-2008, 08:27 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin and trail riding are so totally different
Old 08-12-2008, 08:34 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

had i been told id win the ivans AND the supercharger if i came back with the muddiest truck

well

that MIGHT be a good enough excuse
Old 08-12-2008, 08:40 PM   #9

For a s/c i'd scoop the shit into my truck.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:41 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
For a s/c i'd scoop the shit into my truck.
maybe for a blower AND the necessary fuel modifications...
Old 08-12-2008, 08:45 PM   #11

Quote:
maybe for a blower AND the necessary fuel modifications...
Yeah, Didn't think about that.lol,I'd gladly pay for the install. (not yours dude) lol
Old 08-12-2008, 08:46 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Yeah, Didn't think about that.lol,I'd gladly pay for the install. (not yours dude) lol
yup...id pay someone to install that if i was given the parts for free
Old 08-12-2008, 08:56 PM   #13

Quote:
yup...id pay someone to install that if i was given the parts for free
With the $$ saved,I'd have plenty left over for the rims i like.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:06 AM   #14
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
I sometime like to go drive the taco through the mud just so i have an excuse to wash and wax it HAHA
Old 08-15-2008, 08:58 AM   #15
MudSurfer
tacoma_2002 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
tacoma_2002's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to tacoma_2002
if im muddin....im not stoppin' to give um an excuse......apparently pigs dont like mud as well as they say they do.....
Old 08-15-2008, 10:52 AM   #16
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma_2002 View Post
if im muddin....im not stoppin' to give um an excuse......apparently pigs dont like mud as well as they say they do.....
Quote:

Exhibit A
Old 08-15-2008, 11:28 AM   #17
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
Exhibit A
damn right!
Old 08-15-2008, 11:32 AM   #18
OIF/OEF/3VZ Veteran
Seafarinman is on a distinguished road

Navy: IT1(SW)-OIF/OEF Veteran
Seafarinman's Tacoma Gallery
I think that mudding is dumb, but if that is all you can do with your rig because of geographic limitations, then whatever. The bad part is when people recklessly cause harm to the environment through "fun."
Old 08-16-2008, 08:41 AM   #19
MudSurfer
tacoma_2002 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
tacoma_2002's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to tacoma_2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafarinman View Post
I think that mudding is dumb, but if that is all you can do with your rig because of geographic limitations, then whatever. The bad part is when people recklessly cause harm to the environment through "fun."
just because u got some sissy tires and would rather play in your little rocks dont mean u gotta hate on some mud! if u'd rather beat up your truck against some rocks thats fine,but it dont mean everyone has to....
Old 08-16-2008, 11:25 AM   #20
mudjunkie is on a distinguished road

mudjunkie's Tacoma Gallery
i agree rock vs mud will be my next point of interest.