1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

shrockworks font bumper

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by mackattack07, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Apr 24, 2011 at 6:17 PM
    Blackdawg

Blackdawg Dr. Frankenstein

Member:
    First Name:
    Monte
    Wyoming/St. Louis
    Vehicle:
    The Trifecta of Taco's
    ALL OF THEM!...Then some more.
    I like their bumpers they look great. But I think relentless fab or elite is the way to go now

2. Apr 25, 2011 at 4:43 AM
    TACO2003

TACO2003 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Fayetteville, North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2003 SR5 TRD 4X4 Black Tacoma
    6" Fabtech Suspension lift. Headers with dual exhaust. Flowmaster muflers. Engine Computer chip. Tiregate with spare tire. Mickie's TTC Claws 315/75R/16 tires. Dick Cepec DC II wheels. Shrockwork front winch bumper. 8,000 Lb Warn Winch. Heavy duty leaf springs. K&N cool air intake. Sprayed bed liner. Bushwacker flare fenders. 1/2" Steel plated rear bumper.
    I didn't have any issues with mine. I'm putting the warn 8,000 lb winch in the bumper sometime this week.
    [​IMG]

3. Jun 2, 2011 at 7:04 PM
    ordinaryguy2010

ordinaryguy2010 New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2004 tacoma 3.4 extra cab
    k&n, stealbox,
    I bought a Shrockworks for my 2004 tacoma extra cab. it took so long I ended up just installing another stock one. I have been thinking on installing it after it came in after a 5 month wait. I also bought the 7 inch piaas and 4 inch fog lights. I would be willing to let everything go and deliver it in the northwest area,(oregon, Washington) for $1500. its still wrapped up in plastic and everything. I want to install it, but I am going to flight school and its getting exspensive. let me know. I am located in Portland, OR. cell is 928-246-1493 (i was stationed in yuma,az)

4. Jun 2, 2011 at 7:12 PM
    Blackdawg

Blackdawg Dr. Frankenstein

Member:
    First Name:
    Monte
    Wyoming/St. Louis
    Vehicle:
    The Trifecta of Taco's
    ALL OF THEM!...Then some more.
    Damn that sound like a sweet deal..lil pricey but a good deal with the lights. Im sure someone with jump on that

5. Jun 2, 2011 at 7:59 PM
    ordinaryguy2010

ordinaryguy2010 New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2004 tacoma 3.4 extra cab
    k&n, stealbox,
    its what I paid minus shipping...so I am giving a 200 dollar discount for no shipping, and no wait time, and delivered in NW area.

6. Jun 2, 2011 at 7:59 PM
    Okiyota

Okiyota Well-Known Member

Member:
    Breckenridge, CO
    Vehicle:
    2001 Dbl Cab
    2.5" Icon ext travel coilovers, Icon uniball UCA's, OME Dakar's, Icon 2" rear shocks, 285/70/17 Maxxis RZR MT's, 17" SCS Copper Ray 10's, Shrockworks front bumper, CBI rear high clearance bumper, Bash Fab sliders, Shrockworks full skid plate set, rear frame plated, All Pro u-bolt flip kit, Wheeler's Super Bumps, VisionX LED's...
    HAHA!! Thats funny! No doubt he makes a nice bumper, but the quick turn around time, I'd hate to know what your idea of a long wait is!

I ordered my Elite front and rear bumpers March 15th, paid in full, STILL waiting on them! Talked to him last week, he said they were getting close! I did ask him to do a couple "custom" things to my front bumper that are different than any of the others he has done, knowing this would add a little "design/fab" time to the process. To top it off he has had some personal issues that came up this week and has announced that he is going to be putting a hold on all current orders. Not bagging on him at all, not even upset about it, just want to make sure the OP knows how it will really go if he orders from Elite.

Again, not talking trash, obviously I ordered two bumpers from him, but you can hardly call his turn around time "fast", he even says it himself, he is a full time college student with work and other things that take up his time so be patient if you order from him.

His bumpers do look nice though, cant wait to get mine!

7. Jun 2, 2011 at 8:06 PM
    TacoMatt02

TacoMatt02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    02 sr5 double cab
    Yea also with relentless fabrications I have seen that people are waiting over 5 months and still haven't received there bumpers. I don't know if i could wait that long...

8. Jun 2, 2011 at 8:54 PM
    ian408

ian408 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Santa Clara, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma
    My Shrockworks bumper was worth the wait.

9. Dec 6, 2011 at 11:36 PM
    mtbskilz

mtbskilz Member

Member:
    Denver Co.
    Vehicle:
    2004 sr5 3" lift black
    3" lift, pro-comp alloy rims black, shrockworks front bumper, piaa driving lights, piaa fog lights, warn m8000, AEM intake, optima yellow top battery, custom cat back with glass pack, viair hd on bored air system, kolbolt tool box. soon to be SASed
    i ordered one got it 6 months later. install was easy. i have taken this bumper through a lot of abuse from pushing cars, using it for a hi-lift, and using it to support the front end of the truck (long 4WD story). great quality but the wait time sucks i mean 6 months that is a long time especially when i didn't have a front bumper after someone backed into me in a parking lot. plus when i started to put my which on i realized that they didn't ship the solenoid mount. o'well just means i had to custom fab one more part on my truck, i wasn't going to wait for them to make and ship one and i think mine puts the solenoid in a better location anyway docent block as much air flow.

Products Discussed in

To Top