Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

shrockworks font bumper

Old 12-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
mackattack07 is just really nicemackattack07 is just really nicemackattack07 is just really nicemackattack07 is just really nicemackattack07 is just really nice

Marines: SSgt  Select UH/AH1 Mech HMLA-167
Name: william
mackattack07's Tacoma Gallery
shrockworks font bumper

does anyone know anything about these shrockworks front bumpers. i have noticed alot of people have arb but i havent seen any from this company just wanted to know if anyone had any reviews. id hate to spend 900 bucks when there is something better.

http://www.shrockworks.com/Toyota-Fr...ers-c-276.html
Old 12-13-2010, 07:58 PM   #2
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
shrockworks is good work.. order now and you might can put it under the christmas tree... next year.. go with elite fabrication. good solid bumper and really quick turn out time. Tim is a member and a vendor on here and a really good guy to deal with..
Old 12-13-2010, 08:13 PM   #3
mackattack07 is just really nicemackattack07 is just really nicemackattack07 is just really nicemackattack07 is just really nicemackattack07 is just really nice

im gonna put the rear solid steel bumper off of my 85 on my 99 i just need a good solid front. thanks
Old 12-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #5
huntinad is on a distinguished road
Name: justin
huntinad's Tacoma Gallery
i have a shrockworks front bumper and i love it!!!! i personally think it looks better and its made out of 1/4" thick whereas the arb iis 3/16' thick
Old 12-14-2010, 07:14 PM   #7
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
if your willing to wait a long while then they are definitely a high quality bumper but the production time is killer
Old 12-15-2010, 06:22 PM   #8
huntinad is on a distinguished road
Name: justin
huntinad's Tacoma Gallery
i actually didnt wait at all one of my buddies knew a guy that his wife past away and the bank took the truck back so to make a long story short i ended up buying it for 600 bucks still looking brand new no scratches or anything with the piaa 520 series super white fog lights
Old 12-15-2010, 09:24 PM   #9
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
As a few have said, I hear terrible things about long wait times for products. They look great... you just gotta decide if they're worth the wait.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:41 PM   #10
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
My friend has one, super long wait, but it looks awesome!

Old 12-16-2010, 06:32 AM   #11
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Those are probably my favorite looking bumpers but the wait time is ridiculous like others said. Timicha's elite bumpers should be considered tho.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:45 AM   #12
98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
98fourbangertaco's Tacoma Gallery
shockworks has a really great lookin bumper but i cant handle the wait, i got my arb within like 7 days of the day i ordered it for 800 bucks shipped to my door, i love it and have 0 complaints so far, the arb is srs airbag compatable too, way your options and consider everything and make the choice that best fits u, good luck with tha choice!
Old 12-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #13

i dont like airbags i wantt something were if i hit someone my truck gets a scratch theirs gets totalled
Old 12-16-2010, 06:14 PM   #15
navysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11 Bang Bang Infantry
Name: Zach
navysealboy93's Tacoma Gallery
ARB FTW. I love mine, and it kinda makes sense Tacoma= proven,reliable and sexy..ARB= proven,reli...lol well you get my point.
Old 04-24-2011, 12:33 PM   #17
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Um... not unless Shrockworks has changed policies. I paid in full up front for my sliders and did not see product for about 12 weeks after numerous screwups by shrockworks.

I love the product but I did not have the best business experience with them.
Old 04-24-2011, 01:08 PM   #19
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
I love mine, still got to get some lights and a winch on it though.

Its black, just covered with mud.
Old 04-24-2011, 03:01 PM   #20
samsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant future

Name: George
samsung's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Um... not unless Shrockworks has changed policies. I paid in full up front for my sliders and did not see product for about 12 weeks after numerous screwups by shrockworks.

I love the product but I did not have the best business experience with them.
i ordered the sliders last thursday and i paid $200 first and the other $279 when i pick them up in 8 weeks.