Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

neat link from another site

Old 03-03-2011, 09:17 AM   #22
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
I never had a "midrange" setting in my stereo-till now. 10 friggin years, it's been hiding in there and I just now find out. It's nice to be able to set the mids!
Dood, I can't wait to try this! I hope it makes me reconsider new HU vs. Ipod adapter. I'd rather be stealth with a stock HU, get an adapter, and just upgrade speakers.

Nice find.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:50 PM   #23
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
You will like it man I set my mid to 2 and it makes more "presence" in the music!
Old 03-05-2011, 07:22 PM   #24
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You will like it man I set my mid to 2 and it makes more "presence" in the music!
So today I was driving back from the airport and messed around with it while playing a CD at highway speed (road noise), and I ended up with B +5, M +3, and T zero, and it sounded pretty good. It really does help bring forward more nuanced stuff like rythym guitar and other details that usually are just lost between the bass and bright high-end stuff. I usually wouldn't have the bass that high, but it worked for this CD under those circumstances.

I really need to evolve and get an Ipod adpater...and maybe start tweeting my wuphf on facebook while georeferencing my TW live uploads, and all that...or not.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:59 AM   #25
jbrandt will become famous soon enough
jbrandt's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to this link, I will be adding 50hp to my Taco. 65+ if I get the right stickers. sweetness.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:35 PM   #26
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!

Dude, that's awesome! Thanks for sharing- I'm going to try some of these.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:46 AM   #27
TuRD
TACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
TACO in SC's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! I have had my truck for 10 years and never knew I had a mid-range setting available for the Radio. It makes a huge difference in the sound quality. Now I can't seem to change 10+ plus years of habit and keep loosing the setting when I turn off the ignition. If only I can make the setting stick.

Thanks for posting those links!
Old 02-22-2013, 11:13 AM   #28

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO in SC View Post
Wow! I have had my truck for 10 years and never knew I had a mid-range setting available for the Radio. It makes a huge difference in the sound quality. Now I can't seem to change 10+ plus years of habit and keep loosing the setting when I turn off the ignition. If only I can make the setting stick.

Thanks for posting those links!
Yeah, it takes a while to remember to turn off the radio first, and I still do it all the time.

But now I'm shopping for a new HU anyway.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:47 PM   #29
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

may as well delete this thread-link is gone
Old 03-13-2013, 07:50 PM   #30
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
may as well delete this thread-link is gone
All 250 are there for me?
Old 03-13-2013, 08:00 PM   #31

Thats weird-its there now for me too-you mustve tripped something on it or I have demons. I was in here two days ago and today and both timesI got the reject page. Well glad its still there
Old 02-25-2014, 06:51 PM   #32
I like bright things.
thunderone will become famous soon enough

thunderone's Tacoma Gallery
The free alarm mod was definitely the best and most odd of all the mods I did. Unplug a wire and now you have a fully functional alarm ??? I don't get it but hell it works