Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

UWS Toolbox Help

Old 12-25-2010, 08:05 AM   #1
vegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jamie
vegetopia's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to vegetopia Send a message via MSN to vegetopia
UWS Toolbox Help

My wife got me a Black low profile UWS box for xmas, but I'm pretty sure it was made for a T100, not a Tacoma. The model number is
TBS-69-T100-LP-BLK

and it has a 58" width on the bottom. Is it too big for the tacoma (box is at my in-law's house, so i can't test fit currently)?

What is the correct model number for the equivalent box, but for a 1st gen tacoma?

thanks and merry xmas!
Old 12-25-2010, 08:25 AM   #2
She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.
05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen needs TBS 60-A- LP -BLK. The 'A' is for the angled bottom. I assume you'll need this to clear fender wells. Here's a link http://www.uwsta.com/products/alpha.php
Old 12-25-2010, 09:09 AM   #3
vegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to behold

awesome, thanks for the help. Now the question is where to find it. Amazon doesn't sell it in black...
Old 12-25-2010, 09:22 AM   #4
She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.
05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
The UWS site has a dealer locator.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:45 AM   #5

yeah i saw that. probably the way to go with something of this size, rather than trying to find it on the net again.