1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

black d window steelies

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by 98fourbangertaco, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Jan 8, 2011 at 7:08 AM
    98fourbangertaco

98fourbangertaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Taylorsville, NC
    Vehicle:
    98 toyota tacoma, 4wd, SR5, 2.7L, 5-speed
    daystar 2.5in suspension lift kit, detroit truetrac in rear, custom transfer case skidplate, deckplate mod, green high-performance drop in filter, Huskyliner floor mats, 31x10.50 wild country radial mtx tires, yakima roof rack, load warrior basket, stubbs welding rock sliders, arb front bumper with warn 9,000lb winch and procomp black series 100w offroad lights, trail-gear rear bumper, borla exhaust, blacked out factory wheels, shovel mounted on roof rack, de-mudflaped
    i am lookin for a set of black window steels wheels in the factory size for my toyota, witch im pretty sure is 15x7 with 4.5 in backspacing, but i know that american racing and crager makes the same wheel and the brand really doesnt matter much to me as i do not plan on running the center caps, does anybody know what brands are the cheapest and the best place to by them, thanks in advance

2. Jan 9, 2011 at 9:38 AM
    Johnnie

Johnnie Well-Known Member

Member:
    I.E. SoCal
    Vehicle:
    Feds
    Procomp makes them. I believe they are the 51 or 52 series.

Products Discussed in

To Top