Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Ultragauge Mount

Old 01-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
To secure peace, is to prepare for war
TacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacomaJPP's Tacoma Gallery
Ultragauge Mount

First, thanks to Zero4 for his great write-up and mount suggestion.

Mount used: http://www.semsons.com/igiganustmoi.html

Zero4's write-up: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...ts-photos.html

I just wanted to show my location for mounting the Ultragauge. I mounted it to the A-pillar. On the window side of the A-pillar, I made a small notch to run the wire through. Of course, the wire then runs down to the cab mounted OBDII recepticle. The only short-fall to the mount/mounting location is I have very limited adjustment due to the function of the mount and the awkward angle of the A-pillar...however, I think it looks alright.