Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

shackles or add a-leafs???

Old 01-12-2011, 01:33 PM   #1
houndsmen is on a distinguished road
houndsmen's Tacoma Gallery
shackles or add a-leafs???

which do you guys prefer? which are better?
Old 01-12-2011, 03:06 PM   #2
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm using shackles when I do mine... but many do an AAL to slow the progress of Axle Wrap. If it isn't too bad yet an AAL can correct it, but some leaves are too far gone for fixing and you need new leaf packs.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:14 PM   #3
brelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud of
Air Force:
Name: Terry
brelandt's Tacoma Gallery
I went with AAL and they squeak a lot. I do have a brand new 1.25" shackle kit on the floor of the garage. If you go that route I'll sell it to you. Paid over $100 from Wheelers shipped but will sell it for $75 shipped. Just let me know.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:23 PM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I did a AAL but it was sagging bad so I got AllPro Expo leafs and new shackles.
My stock springs are shot I'm going to be selling my AAL in a month if your interested
Old 01-12-2011, 07:21 PM   #5
tacotime95 has a spectacular aura abouttacotime95 has a spectacular aura about
tacotime95's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.customtacos.com/tech/index.php?article=137