Notices

Aloha from Maui

Old 01-13-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
killertaco is on a distinguished road
Army: US Army, Military Police, AIRBORNE!!! FOCA 88-92
Name: salitoswey
killertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha from Maui

Please forgive me for my stupid questions...
I have a 03 Tacoma, double cab, 4x4, with pretty much all the bells and whistles...the truck was painted before I bought it. What is the diff. between the limited and regular double cabs?? Thanks any info. would
help.....I'm trying to figure out which one I have so that I can sell it..
mahalo for your time, peace!!!
Old 01-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by killertaco View Post
Please forgive me for my stupid questions...
I have a 03 Tacoma, double cab, 4x4, with pretty much all the bells and whistles...the truck was painted before I bought it. What is the diff. between the limited and regular double cabs?? Thanks any info. would
help.....I'm trying to figure out which one I have so that I can sell it..
mahalo for your time, peace!!!
If you still have the badging on your truck it will either have SR5 or Limited on the tailgate. I think Limited's also came with chrome mirrors. Not sure what else is a way of identifying.

Do you have SR5 badges?
Old 01-13-2011, 08:54 PM   #3
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
^this. And OP, why would you sell it?
Old 01-15-2011, 10:46 PM   #4
buzzboy is on a distinguished road
buzzboy's Tacoma Gallery
Give your VIN to the dealer, that'll tell you everything. If it's a limited it'll be a leather pkg with a full options...
Old 01-15-2011, 10:47 PM   #5
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Why sell it? Need more surf wax??