Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My Taco!!

Old 01-18-2011, 09:58 PM   #1
JSeagraves has a spectacular aura aboutJSeagraves has a spectacular aura aboutJSeagraves has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: 552d squadron
Name: Jesse
JSeagraves's Tacoma Gallery
My Taco!!

Ok guys heres my truck the day before i took it in to 4wheel parts to have the lift put on! will post pics of it tomorrow with the lift on it!!!url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/130262/cat/500] OK guys heres my truck with the lift on it tell me what you think!!! [/u
Old 01-18-2011, 10:31 PM   #3
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
just an fyi most 4wheelparts service absolutely sucks, double check everything they do if you let them do it, hell id choose almost anyone over 4wp....and welcome!
Old 01-18-2011, 10:42 PM   #4
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Thats clean, I hope your one of the few that gets good work and customer crevice from 4wheelparts. Can't wait for pictures.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:47 AM   #5
JSeagraves has a spectacular aura aboutJSeagraves has a spectacular aura aboutJSeagraves has a spectacular aura about
I know i usually do everything myself but i didnt really have the time or the right tools to do it myself this time it requires a press so i decided to go ahead and spend the money and let them do it!!
Old 01-19-2011, 12:51 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
just an fyi most 4wheelparts service absolutely sucks, double check everything they do if you let them do it, hell id choose almost anyone over 4wp....and welcome!
LOL well its a lil to late now but thanks for the info. Im not to impressed with them so far,they have already tried to screw me out of money by telling me that i needed a brake job and my rotors turned and i told them im paying them to put on a damn lift and nothing else!!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 12:55 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Thats clean, I hope your one of the few that gets good work and customer crevice from 4wheelparts. Can't wait for pictures.
Thanks and I will get pics posted as soon as I can I promise I cant wait to see it myself I have had the truck for almost six years and I have wanted to do this since the day I got it and I finally got the money to do it!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 12:57 AM   #8
Yall got me all worried now telling me there work sucks!!! lol i will have to check everything over good!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 01:08 AM   #9
Camo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Drew
Camo23's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of lift are you having put on?
Old 01-19-2011, 12:56 PM   #10
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oplaydamian View Post
if he does not work on his own truck ........... have you checked your front exhaust actuator bearing? Or your suspension vacuum pressure tank. That could be bad.
yeah,that tanks halogen fluid needs to be replaced every 30k
Old 01-19-2011, 08:19 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo23 View Post
what kind of lift are you having put on?
A 6in fabtech lift!!?
Old 01-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oplaydamian View Post
if he does not work on his own truck ........... have you checked your front exhaust actuator bearing? Or your suspension vacuum pressure tank. That could be bad.
Yall are reall funny im not your girlfriend LOL!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 08:21 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGM View Post
yeah,that tanks halogen fluid needs to be replaced every 30k
Good one buddy did you think up that one all on your own!!
Old 01-19-2011, 08:30 PM   #14
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
do you have anything to do with the fire service (IE: Seagrave fire apperatus)
Old 01-19-2011, 10:44 PM   #17
Camo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Drew
Camo23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSeagraves View Post
A 6in fabtech lift!!?
ah i would have put it on my self, or with a friends help.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:33 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
do you have anything to do with the fire service (IE: Seagrave fire apperatus)
Lol no i have alot of people ask that though!!!
Old 01-20-2011, 12:34 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jroberts View Post
Sorry bud i will get pics of my truck up tomorrow!! didnt have time today!!
Old 01-22-2011, 03:00 PM   #20
taco king
snoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shed
snoozeworm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSeagraves View Post
Sorry bud i will get pics of my truck up tomorrow!! didnt have time today!!

What is the hold up!! You have my same truck (- color) and im ready to see it lifted!!