Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Air bag cover/steering wheel center seems "pushed in"

Old 01-26-2011, 05:39 AM   #1
Artax
ezatnova is on a distinguished road
ezatnova's Tacoma Gallery
Air bag cover/steering wheel center seems "pushed in"

Noticed that my airbag cover (horn section) of the steering wheel seems really pressed in and "lower" than the adjacent spokes of the wheel. Everything seems to function fine with the horn and the wheel turning, etc. I took it all apart and nothing seemed to obvious, so I just put it back. Are they all like this? Any thoughts?
Old 01-26-2011, 08:41 AM   #2
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
Can you post a photo? It's impossible to tell if your steering wheel looks 'off' without seeing it.