Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Washer Tank

Old 01-26-2011, 09:23 AM   #2
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Junkyard I'm pretty sure if you google you can find something on a site that sells oem products.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:13 PM   #4
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Search TTORA. There are a lot of guys just running a piece of ABS tube instead of the Resi so that they dont have to look at the tank with high clearance bumpers.

Or if you REALLY want one, ill do that and sell you mine.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:06 PM   #6
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
Search TTORA. There are a lot of guys just running a piece of ABS tube instead of the Resi so that they dont have to look at the tank with high clearance bumpers.

Or if you REALLY want one, ill do that and sell you mine.
That got my interest, finally found it...4 options:

http://co.ttora.com/forum/showpost.p...80&postcount=8
Old 03-30-2011, 01:07 AM   #8
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I removed mine and made my own out of a Venom energy drink can. I will take pics and post em tomorrow.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:17 PM   #10
When I grow up I want to be just like Me
BRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BRP27's Tacoma Gallery
My washer bottle neck was cracked and leaking. I took it out of the truck and wrapped fiber Glass around the entire neck of the bottle , stopped the leaking and was a good fix.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:22 PM   #11
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
lol! I cant wait to do mine with a simple container. Thinking of using those giant monster energy cans.
I tried with the monster can but the can is so thin it didnt work. So I used a Venom can and they are thick! You can squeeze it and it doesnt budge.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:24 PM   #12
White Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRP27 View Post
My washer bottle neck was cracked and leaking. I took it out of the truck and wrapped fiber Glass around the entire neck of the bottle , stopped the leaking and was a good fix.
Thats what happened to mine expect it was dry rotted. Im building my own front bumper here soon and I didnt want the bottom to be showing so I took it out made my own. Cant see anything now!