LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I got hit today

Old 01-31-2011, 11:34 PM   #1
99tacosupreme has a spectacular aura about99tacosupreme has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kyle
99tacosupreme's Tacoma Gallery
I got hit today

So just as the title says, I got hit today. I was leaving class today and I walk up to my truck and notice something on the ground and then look at my truck and see the dent and paint missing. I was so pissed! I found a note on the windshild but it was just from a witness saying he say a white nissan altima hit my truck but couldnt get the plates before they sped off. Im so bummed, Its such bullshit that people are such cowards that they will just run away after fucking up someone elses property. Anyways If anyone else on here goes to SBCC and sees a white nissan altima with a broken left tail light and scratched up paint, get the plates!

Old 01-31-2011, 11:41 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
sucks man ide be on the lookout if i was closer
Old 01-31-2011, 11:44 PM   #3
Jerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant future
Name: Jerry
Jerry299's Tacoma Gallery
Ill keep an eye out! And ill spread the word...
Old 01-31-2011, 11:51 PM   #4
Average JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to behold

Army: 4ID
Name: Matt
Average JOE's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you have good insurance. If you do then just file a Police report and they should fixt it.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:55 PM   #5
Tactical Trunk Monkey
Celtic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
Celtic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Celtic Send a message via Yahoo to Celtic
Bummer dude. I have had something similar happen. I hate that feeling. As much as it sucks, now is a good time to get one of the big beefy rear bumpers that wraps around the rear of the bed.

People who do stuff like that should be
Old 02-01-2011, 12:01 AM   #6
.Trdtaco315. is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
.Trdtaco315.'s Tacoma Gallery
i would definatly be on the look out at school.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:19 AM   #7
tacosuprem will become famous soon enough
tacosuprem's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a parking permit in order to park on campus? If you do, did you have to register your truck? If you do or did maybe the office will have information on the white altima if they attend the school. i would call the cops.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:24 AM   #8
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
yup the car prolly has a sticker so call the cops and go down and get the list for white altimas and go from there. if you can pan fry their ass do it man. That mother fucker has it coming!
Old 02-01-2011, 07:28 AM   #9
Hillbilly 4X4
Pat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to all

Pat 13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosuprem View Post
Do you have a parking permit in order to park on campus? If you do, did you have to register your truck? If you do or did maybe the office will have information on the white altima if they attend the school. i would call the cops.
X2

If there is more than one it would be easy to tell which one. If you have campus police call them too. They might spot the damaged car when they are patroling.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:34 AM   #10
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
....been there done that...check out my pics
Old 02-01-2011, 10:02 AM   #11
99tacosupreme has a spectacular aura about99tacosupreme has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kyle
99tacosupreme's Tacoma Gallery
Yea fortunatly I do have good insurance which I pay an arm and a leg for. But sence it was a hit and run, they are going to classify it as a hit where the other person has no Insurance, so im still stuck with the $250 deductable which is a chunck of change as a college student.

Unfortunatly we dont have cameras in the parking lots. Also we dont have to register our vehicals to get our parking passes which is unfortunate. I have a buddy who walks the lots giving out tickets and hes gunna look for me.

I am going to check the neighborhood by campus today and all the lots before class, and then Im probably gunna skip class tomorrow morning and go look cause it happened at 10 am on monday, so the guy or girl probably has monday wednesday classes at about 8:30.

I am also thinking of going of swinging by the popular body shops and having them give me a call if they get a altima that fits the description.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:25 AM   #12
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99tacosupreme View Post
Yea fortunatly I do have good insurance which I pay an arm and a leg for. But sence it was a hit and run, they are going to classify it as a hit where the other person has no Insurance, so im still stuck with the $250 deductable which is a chunck of change as a college student.

Unfortunatly we dont have cameras in the parking lots. Also we dont have to register our vehicals to get our parking passes which is unfortunate. I have a buddy who walks the lots giving out tickets and hes gunna look for me.

I am going to check the neighborhood by campus today and all the lots before class, and then Im probably gunna skip class tomorrow morning and go look cause it happened at 10 am on monday, so the guy or girl probably has monday wednesday classes at about 8:30.

I am also thinking of going of swinging by the popular body shops and having them give me a call if they get a altima that fits the description.
All good ideas on your part. Don't leave any stone unturned and when you find the vehicle don't exact eye for an eye revenge. Make em pay in the wallet and with the police.

Also, Make sure you contact the witness so that they are prepared to give a statement to the police.

Good luck and please keep us informed on how this turns out!
Old 02-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #13
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
im suprised your school doesnt require vehicle information for permits .... on the other end of the spectrum, when i was in community college it pissed me off that they started requring info and the tag prices went up, so i parked in the park next door .... but now theres signs saying no college parking out there .... the best is there was also a free lot in the back thats all gravel ... they charge to park there now too!
Old 02-01-2011, 11:35 AM   #14
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
did you find him yet?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:44 AM   #15
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Trdtaco315. View Post
i would definatly be on the look out at school.

Funny that you are in college and this is how you spell
Old 02-01-2011, 12:41 PM   #16
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Funny that you are in college and this is how you spell
you should know by know that us modern college kids dont have to spell!!! That why the invented spell check!!!
Old 02-01-2011, 12:48 PM   #17
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
you should know by know that us modern college kids dont have to spell!!! That why the invented spell check!!!

Unfortunately he doesn't know how to use that either lol
Old 02-01-2011, 12:50 PM   #18
What if God Smoked Cannabis
Bassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud of

Bassetdad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Bassetdad Send a message via AIM to Bassetdad Send a message via Yahoo to Bassetdad
Sorry to hear about your luck. Hopefully you are able to find the Altima before the asshole gets it repaired. Take pictures of the damage with a real camera in case you get lucky & find the asshole. I've found taking 8 x10 photographs to court really helps out.
Old 02-01-2011, 04:55 PM   #19
jcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud ofjcremeans11 has much to be proud of
Name: Jon
jcremeans11's Tacoma Gallery

You should get someone to video it when and if you confront the person w/o the cops.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:08 PM   #20
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
u will find them, sorry to hear about your truck?