Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Updated pictures of my tacoma

Old 02-02-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
J-rob
beefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J-Rob
beefcake's Tacoma Gallery
Updated pictures of my tacoma

Well since i've had my truck i havent really done anything to it until now.... let me know what think... tomorrow i'll be putting my second gen wheels on (seen in previous thread) spidertrax wheels spacers, billy's all around, ome 881's and cooper st 265/70/17. I'll also be posting some pics of that when it's done
Attached Thumbnails
Updated pictures of my tacoma-dscn0386.jpg   Updated pictures of my tacoma-dscn0387.jpg   Updated pictures of my tacoma-dscn0388.jpg  
Old 02-02-2011, 05:54 PM   #2
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Not a fan of the grill. Never have been on first gens. I love the stock look.

None-the-less...
Old 02-02-2011, 06:02 PM   #3
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
looks good
Old 02-02-2011, 06:07 PM   #4
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
sharp!
Old 02-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #5
J-rob
beefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Not a fan of the grill. Never have been on first gens.
To each his own. i like it better than my stock look the grille was fading and the chrome was coming off and the headlights were yellow i also herculined the front bumper and the rear bumper
Old 02-02-2011, 10:13 PM   #6
Resident Big mouthed Fat ass.
kingbrian is a jewel in the roughkingbrian is a jewel in the roughkingbrian is a jewel in the roughkingbrian is a jewel in the rough
Name: brian
kingbrian's Tacoma Gallery
details on the heads and blacking out the markers?
Old 02-03-2011, 10:09 AM   #7
J-rob

they are from ipex motoring i bought them off of ebay. so they came like that. As for the bumpers i used duplicolor spray on bedliner. i'll do a write up for you if needed, they turned out really good IMO
Old 02-03-2011, 01:59 PM   #9
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Hows the light output with the new lights? I was looking to buy the same set.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:15 AM   #10
ilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant future

ilove_taco_ma's Tacoma Gallery
looks good, post up your pictures of the upgrades when you are done.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:21 PM   #11
J-rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHighTacoma View Post
Looks good! Hows the light output with the new lights? I was looking to buy the same set.
considering my old housings were old and yellow i can considerably see more road at night, they need to be adjusted down though because they kind of point to the sky all in all im pleased with the product, they shipped relatively fast as long as they dont get moisture inside (meaning they are sealed well) i will be very happy with this buy
Old 02-04-2011, 02:25 PM   #12
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I love the look, whats your next step?
Old 02-04-2011, 02:45 PM   #13
J-rob

well it's in the shop right now getting new front coils and struts (ome881's and billy 5100) 2nd gen 17in wheels, i had powedercoated black and cooper st's...oh and tie rod ends which according to my mechanic are rusted in(probably original, only owned the truck for 1 1/2 years)