Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Smoked LED Tail Lights

Old 02-02-2011, 08:50 PM   #1
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Smoked LED Tail Lights

Showing off my new smoked led tails from ebay!

Old 02-03-2011, 02:46 PM   #2
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
They look good.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:41 PM   #4
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

im really happy with the look as well, it compliments the lunar mist and blacked out badges.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:33 PM   #5
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
They look good during the day, do you have any night shots. If that's the total light output that can't be safe...?
Old 02-03-2011, 08:47 PM   #6
I like turtles!!!
The Munster will become famous soon enoughThe Munster will become famous soon enough

Air Force: A1C 822BDS
Name: Lance
The Munster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
They look good during the day, do you have any night shots. If that's the total light output that can't be safe...?
i have those ones, i can say the brake light and the turn signal are pretty bright, but the reverse lights are as disappointing as the factory ones. i put leds in my back up lights, didn't help.

Those look bad ass on a white truck to
Old 02-04-2011, 01:10 AM   #8
Resident MMA Fanatic

Quote:
My droid doesn't take good pics in the dark, i'll see if I can snag my gf's canon tomorrow night.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:09 AM   #9
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
these are mine same tail lights
Old 03-26-2011, 04:52 PM   #10
Tommy Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Mitch
Tommy Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered these through "genntec" on Ebay and they sent me the wrong ones (I think they were for '05+). They refunded me but I'd like to find these with the 3rd brake light included. Does anybody know where I can get all three?
Old 05-02-2014, 08:16 AM   #11
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if anyone here is still subscribed to this post, but are the LED tails worth investing in? I saw a guy running some the other day. The turn signal and the back up lights I have covered...but how does the square of LEDs perform? Is there a significant difference between running lights and when you apply the brake? I don't want to get these if the LEDs just look like they're bright all the time, even when NOT braking. More info would be good thanks!
Old 05-04-2014, 05:02 PM   #12
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone?
Old 05-12-2014, 07:35 PM   #13
NOLA ItsNotOva is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
NOLA ItsNotOva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio92 View Post
Not sure if anyone here is still subscribed to this post, but are the LED tails worth investing in? I saw a guy running some the other day. The turn signal and the back up lights I have covered...but how does the square of LEDs perform? Is there a significant difference between running lights and when you apply the brake? I don't want to get these if the LEDs just look like they're bright all the time, even when NOT braking. More info would be good thanks!
Was considering these too. I think they're just like any other car with LEDs as brake lights.
Old 05-12-2014, 07:46 PM   #14
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
Well I've seen plenty of Silverado's with LED brake lights...but you can't tell a darn difference between when they're running and braking. I want a clear distinction between running lights and braking...for the sake of safety. I have 2057's in my brake lights because the difference between running and braking is about 20.1 watts as opposed to 1157's with about 18 watts. When I press my brake I want people to know I'm stopping.
Old 05-12-2014, 07:51 PM   #15
NOLA ItsNotOva is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
NOLA ItsNotOva's Tacoma Gallery
Have you tried looking up a youtube video of the lights? Cause mine are extremely bright. Lights up everything in the block when I brake lol. Was considering some LEDs for the rear and some HIDs with LED drls up front to modernize the truck a little.