Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Speedway Blue First Gen?

View Poll Results: What do you think of a SWB first gen?
SWB for the win! 16 26.23%
Neutral / It's your truck, do what you want. 24 39.34%
WTF Dude? 21 34.43%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2011, 10:28 AM   #22
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunshot-6A View Post
I have grown to like the color, but I can't exactly afford a new tacoma at the moment because I'm a broke college student. What do you all think about a speedway blue first gen?

I had the photoshop request guys do a shop for me, and this is what it would look like. The color is a little off, but it has the general idea.

It is a little off but I like swb and it'd be pretty cool since toyota didnt offer it on your truck. You'll need new wheels and stuff on your truck once it's painted though.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:29 AM   #23
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Swb bring gheyness to 1st gen now! Lol jk but it's too bright
Old 02-04-2011, 10:29 AM   #24
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Meh its alright. I thought aboot it back in the if I wanted my truck that color id buy a 2nd gen
Old 02-04-2011, 10:38 AM   #25
MontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Colter
MontanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Be a man and paint it pink.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:43 AM   #26
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTaco View Post
Be a man and paint it pink.
Now that is a good idea there!
Old 02-04-2011, 10:47 AM   #27
enjoying the shenanigans
Gunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Conner
Gunshot-6A's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuneff View Post
and for the money aspect of it.... unless you a the kind of person that saves every cent and spends nothing.... Your going to blow your money on something.... Spend it on your truck, so you have something to show for it.... You can't take the money with you...
I would spring for a new one, but I'm a broke college student right now...so that's not gonna happen.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:03 AM   #29
Duck Fan
SalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SalemCBR's Tacoma Gallery
i think everyone is hitting this one on the nose. it's geh! lol, j/k the photo shop doesnt look right. its much too bright. it reminds me most of the voodoo blue on the fj that was mentioned before. Kinda reminds me how every honda owner wanted si blue back in the day. I think the actual color would look good. Exept that it would scream: THIS AINT NO STOCK CoLOR. I voted do what you want, so that's my opinion. wonder how long that photo shop took. ps... my 4 year old son says, "it kinda looks cool". A 4 year olds opinion is crutial here.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:23 AM   #30
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drade View Post
Ewwwwwwwwwwww

I had the chance to get a newer speed way blue sport edition, saw the color up close and went right to my silver tacoma :P.

This color makes tacoma look less like a tacoma and more like a chevy Colorado

hahhahah.... Colorado????

There is not another color I would rather have. I just wish there were not 3 others the same color on my street. Silver is a great color if you just want to blend in. Blending in is something I have never been able to do. I have a Pacific Blue Rocker C, Green Kawasaki Ninja, I like colors that stand out from the crowd. I have had every color car you can think of. Not everyone likes every color.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:33 AM   #31

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahhahah.... Colorado????

There is not another color I would rather have. I just wish there were not 3 others the same color on my street. Silver is a great color if you just want to blend in. Blending in is something I have never been able to do. I have a Pacific Blue Rocker C, Green Kawasaki Ninja, I like colors that stand out from the crowd. I have had every color car you can think of. Not everyone likes every color.
I have had red blue white and black cars and trucks but I think I will go with black again if I get my wife a new car soon it just looks sexy IMO but it's hard to keep clean anyways I wanted the swb at first but after seeing in person I feel in love with my truck could not leave with out it
Old 02-04-2011, 11:42 AM   #32
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
heres a member from tacomaworld you should PM him for better pics i think it looks pretty bad ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratch3t View Post
Well I guess there is no Sunday Night Football tonight.. I am still down to meet anyone got any suggestions where? Truck is filthy from this weekend though lmao!

Old 02-04-2011, 11:46 AM   #33
magixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

magixfinger's Tacoma Gallery
ghey
Old 02-04-2011, 11:53 AM   #34
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would spring for a new one, but I'm a broke college student right now...so that's not gonna happen.
I didn't mean to go buy new... I just meant, if you have the money to get it painted Speedway Blue then GO FOR IT!!! who cares what others say or think of the color. If you like it, its your truck.... Paint it and be happy...

I am a firm believer in spend money, get what makes you happy. You can always make more money later. I will NOT be on my death bed with a mind full of "I wish I would had's"
Old 02-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #35
Duck Fan
SalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It looks great on that truck. it's that photoshop that really sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze805 View Post
heres a member from tacomaworld you should PM him for better pics i think it looks pretty bad ass
Old 02-04-2011, 12:57 PM   #36
Carpe Diem

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalemCBR View Post
It looks great on that truck. it's that photoshop that really sucks.
+1... Not that I am any better at photochop, but that is a horrid job.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:00 PM   #37
Duck Fan

I want to clairify my feelings. Good photoshop... Terrible color matching.

Quote:
+1... Not that I am any better at photochop, but that is a horrid job.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:13 PM   #38
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
That kids truck is Awsome!!!
After all that money and work why would he had not removed the cab and blasted the frame to make it look as nice as the rest of the truck?
Old 02-05-2011, 12:59 PM   #39
She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.
05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Is it still going to be white under the hood and in the door jambs? Costs a lot of money to completely change a vehicle's color. I wouldn't change the color..
Old 02-05-2011, 03:31 PM   #40
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What do you all think about a speedway blue first gen?
I'm not feelin' it, Brosef.

It's your truck though. If you like it and want it, go for it