Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Speedway Blue First Gen?

View Poll Results: What do you think of a SWB first gen?
SWB for the win! 16 26.23%
Neutral / It's your truck, do what you want. 24 39.34%
WTF Dude? 21 34.43%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2011, 03:07 PM   #41
my6 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: SAC/SP
my6's Tacoma Gallery
what ever floats the boat
Old 02-05-2011, 03:13 PM   #42
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I say do it...but paint the mirrors, grille and bumpers too!
Old 02-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #43
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I like it. I mean if you're gonna be painting it anyway why not? Be different.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:10 PM   #44
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Its by far the best color for the 2nd gens but its not quite right on the first gen.. I think all first gens should be either Super White or Radiant Red...
Old 02-05-2011, 06:16 PM   #45
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Don't waste your money. Upgrade your suspension and tires, complete armor set up and beat the shit out of it. Your "pretty" paint job will be destroyed and scratched before you know it.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:17 PM   #46
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleblond View Post
Its by far the best color for the 2nd gens
Hahahahaha
Old 02-05-2011, 06:30 PM   #47
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleblond View Post
Its by far the best color for the 2nd gens but its not quite right on the first gen.. I think all first gens should be either Super White or Radiant Red...
Heck yeah its the best color!!!!!!
Old 02-05-2011, 08:00 PM   #48
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Don't waste your money. Upgrade your suspension and tires, complete armor set up and beat the shit out of it. Your "pretty" paint job will be destroyed and scratched before you know it.
I agree 100%, but this isn't TTORA...I'm just gonna leave it at that.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:02 AM   #49
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Bring the truck to me... I will flat black it like mine for CHEAP!!!! then you could always get some 5100's and more aggressive tires... I will show you how to knock down trees with a Tacoma.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:35 AM   #50
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
I agree 100%, but this isn't TTORA...I'm just gonna leave it at that.
You're right, but this isnt customtacos.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuneff View Post
Bring the truck to me... I will flat black it like mine for CHEAP!!!! then you could always get some 5100's and more aggressive tires... I will show you how to knock down trees with a Tacoma.
Hey sometimes to get around trees that are to tight for your full width axles... you gotta run them over
Old 02-06-2011, 12:16 PM   #51
Duck Fan
SalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SalemCBR's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down

I agree that if ur gonna do it to blast the mirrors and more. Somebody made a good point on the last page... yah spend all that money painting it, then every time u open the hood or the doors ur reminded that this wasn't an all the way job. I wouldn't want my truck to be like that.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:52 AM   #52
Xtacoma is on a distinguished road

Xtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Speedway blue on my 98!!
what do you guys think??
Speedway Blue First Gen?-mms_20130411.jpg
im still working on it.. wheels and headlights are coming.