1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2001 tacoma with plow

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by yotataco94, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Feb 5, 2011 at 11:28 AM
    yotataco94

yotataco94 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Cumberland,RI
    Vehicle:
    2001 tacoma 2.7 5spd sr5
    31/10.5/15
    hey guys whats up? i just bought a 2001 tacoma 2.7 5spd with 111,000 miles for $7,200.:cool: Planning on putting my pathfinder 6.5ft plow on it from my 1991 mits. mightmax (rip after this winter). just wondering if anyone here has a plow on any of their yotas.

2. Feb 5, 2011 at 9:08 PM
    TacoBlitz

TacoBlitz Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Vehicle:
    01 DoubleCab SR5 TRD, white
    Topper, Yakima Racks, Yakima Loadwarrior roof basket (lights all around) 20% window tint (all 4 doors), Spectre ProFab Air Intake System, Black grille, Rino Lined rocker panels, rear bumper and flares Suspension: New OME 881 coils and OME 5 leaf rear springs, Blilstein shocks and struts, Daystar Greasable lift shackels Extended rear brake line
    I have not done it but if I did I would make sure to beef up the front end suspension. I run a 7 foot western on a 1500 chevy and that even feels like it is being hard on it. I hope you know what your doing.

Im not trying to say that tacos are not tough trucks because they are very tough, they are just about up there with some of the half ton pickups out there. I just have done quite a bit of snow pushing and I know how hard it can be on any truck, even 3/4 tons and 1 tons (I have pushed snow using both before).

Products Discussed in

To Top