Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Ebay Find! 5spd DC 1st gen

Old 02-07-2011, 06:27 AM   #1
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Ebay Find! 5spd DC 1st gen

Never seen anyone do a M/t swap into a DC. Thought yall would like this.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Doubl...item3a62e43b4e
Old 02-07-2011, 06:51 AM   #2
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
The guy is dreaming on the price with a salvage title!
Old 02-07-2011, 06:55 AM   #3
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Agreed. Its not in the best shape. Interior doesn't look too great, the trim around the corner lights is still chrome unlike the grille, and the hood isn't color matched so I'm surprised a buyer is wanting to pay $9,300 for it.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:20 AM   #4
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
Interior doesn't look too great,
Seriously, how hard is it to detail the interior (and exterior) of your truck before you take "selling" pictures?
Old 02-07-2011, 12:09 PM   #8
mytattootears has a spectacular aura aboutmytattootears has a spectacular aura about
Name: ramon
mytattootears's Tacoma Gallery
Shit the asking price is not bad compared to the askin prices you will see out here in northern california. Super rediculous out here in cali
Old 02-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #10
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98fourbangertaco View Post
i like it but wouldnt buy it
x's 2
Old 02-07-2011, 08:00 PM   #13
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
theres a few on TTORA who are in the process or have already finished.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #14
geoff06 is a jewel in the roughgeoff06 is a jewel in the roughgeoff06 is a jewel in the rough

geoff06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mytattootears View Post
Shit the asking price is not bad compared to the askin prices you will see out here in northern california. Super rediculous out here in cali
yeah, tell me about it! i was looking for months before i finally came across/bought my xtracab in pacifica. people think they can get practically 100% return on what they paid for their vehicles when new
Old 02-08-2011, 12:04 AM   #15
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i wonder why they didnt make 1st gen dc 5 speeds from the factory anyways, there would have certianly been a market for them
I KNOW! I want, a 1st gen dc LONG BED 5 speed!!!!
Old 02-08-2011, 06:01 AM   #17
bishes love my haircut

Quote:
i wonder why they didnt make 1st gen dc 5 speeds from the factory anyways, there would have certianly been a market for them
Agreed. I'd like to have one.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:59 PM   #18
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
Never seen anyone do a M/t swap into a DC. Thought yall would like this.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Doubl...item3a62e43b4e
I read this thread yesterday and checked out the ebay listing and all. Seemed a little odd to see a salvage vehicle listed this way but not really that odd until I came across this today. What do you all make of it???

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/2203779431.html
Old 02-08-2011, 03:54 PM   #19
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I live in El Paso, TX, and wouldn't trust half the mechanics around here. (He says its from El Paso). I've also NEVER seen it around here, just as an FYI. No other TW members from El Paso have ever mentioned it either. I spent a year looking for a Tacoma, so it wasn't in any ads here unless he bought it well over a year ago.

Just food for thought, guys
Old 02-08-2011, 04:36 PM   #20
bishes love my haircut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
I read this thread yesterday and checked out the ebay listing and all. Seemed a little odd to see a salvage vehicle listed this way but not really that odd until I came across this today. What do you all make of it???

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/2203779431.html
What was the ad for? Says its flagged for removal.