Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My LED Gauge and AC Lights Install

Old 02-07-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
"You've Got Red on You"
SRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Damon
SRQ TACO's Tacoma Gallery
My LED Gauge and AC Lights Install

The guidline to doing the install can be found here.
http://www.customtacos.com/tech/index.php?article=77

Ok heres what I used for the install
For the gauge cluster led's use 194's and you will need 2 of them if you have no tach and 4 if you have a tach. Make sure to get the leds that have 5 led's and that use a wide angle like these.
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...cs/WLED-x5.htm

For the A/C controls it requires #74 bulbs it takes 2 for the controls and those bulbs can be single led's like these.
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...pecs/74-x.html

If you follow what I said you will have results like mine(I used all blue led's).

If you guys have any questions just let me know I'm here to help.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
giscott is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
giscott's Tacoma Gallery
The product links aren't working for me.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:09 AM   #3
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
Man that is NICE. Putting that on my to do list!
Old 11-03-2013, 06:22 PM   #5
Don't hoot with the Owls, soar with the Eagles
BYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enoughBYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
Great write up, definitely going to be using this. Is there a way to change the light ring around the ignition? Planning on doing this during my Christmas break so just doing some research ahead of time.
Old 11-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #7
Don't hoot with the Owls, soar with the Eagles
BYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enoughBYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
Yes you can I think it's a little 94 bulb
ok thanks! I'll look into that