Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #21601
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Are you going to run any support bars to the bedsides to keep them from flapping around without a tailgate?
yup, thats next on the list, still not sure if its just gonna be from the bedsides to the bed or whether it'll tie into the bumper yet
Old 10-10-2012, 04:21 PM   #21602
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
I'm saying the bedsides glassworks makes suck the d then. That would piss me off every time I looked at them. They were probably the ones who just stretched a stock bed and made a mold over it. It's a good idea for a regular joe to save some money, but not a product I'd pay money for.
To each his own. I think they look fine to me. Jberry's look awesome.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:36 PM   #21603
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Damn those gold rims are amazing

They are matte bronze
Old 10-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #21604
dust ...
chris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Chris
chris66's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
Finished the tire carrier today
lol brocal for sure

still have to put my score sticker on my back window but am waiting till i do some more stuff so i dont look like an imitation bro jk but i like the tire carrier
Old 10-10-2012, 04:48 PM   #21605
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris66 View Post
lol brocal for sure

still have to put my score sticker on my back window but am waiting till i do some more stuff so i dont look like an imitation bro jk but i like the tire carrier

Did you computer or phone or whatever the hell you posted with not come with punctuation marks?
Oh yeah, adding or "jk" to the end of asshole comments doesn't make them any less of an asshole comment.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:55 PM   #21606
TacomaWULF is on a distinguished road

Name: Tanner
TacomaWULF's Tacoma Gallery
installed my magnaflow
Old 10-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #21607
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
To each his own. I think they look fine to me. Jberry's look awesome.
Jberry's do look awesome. Here's where I'm coming from. The photo makes me believe there was pulling in the center of the wheel well which changed the body lines. Obviously now I can see glassworks do not look like this.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #21608
ExOkie is on a distinguished road

Name: Gary
ExOkie's Tacoma Gallery
Noticed that the 3rd stop light on my Leer topper wasn't working. Called the dealer who asked if I could be there in an hour. Took them 15 minutes to install an new light and adjust the latches. Gotta love that 12 month warranty!

Tomorrow cleaning and re-oiling my AirAid air filter and getting it read for my Klamath fishing trip.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:46 PM   #21609
dust ...
chris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Chris
chris66's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post

Did you computer or phone or whatever the hell you posted with not come with punctuation marks?
Oh yeah, adding or "jk" to the end of asshole comments doesn't make them any less of an asshole comment.
Haha just like the whole "no offense" thing. But I just thought your brocal location and me having a scoretsticker was somehow funny in a non relevant way
Old 10-10-2012, 07:21 PM   #21610
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DitchDoc View Post
I have not tried this but space is a premium. Measure between the front seats. I'm not sure that there is a foot of space there. With that being the case, if you did that, you may have to find something other than taco buckets. I wonder if you found another 40 side out of the 60/40 split. That may work.
I thought about that but theres a couple things im concerned about going that route. 1) the bench is still losid all the way across, so id have to tkae out the middle of that as well... and im not really looking to hack up the seats. 2) im not really sure that the other "40" would work properly with the other side as far as the back of the seat where it attatches to the back wall...
Old 10-10-2012, 07:21 PM   #21611
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jberry's do look awesome. Here's where I'm coming from. The photo makes me believe there was pulling in the center of the wheel well which changed the body lines. Obviously now I can see glassworks do not look like this.
He's running a tundra rear axle and had custom glassworks made for them.....I think lol
Old 10-10-2012, 07:23 PM   #21612
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
What do y'all think of my idea of putting the tundra v8 in my truck
No..how about you just jump the damn thing for a year first haha.

Then..only if it the new 4.6 one

Quote:
Yes. I would agree. Looks like he pulled the fenders..I have always wondered how this would look..
Old 10-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #21615
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
No way. All you would need is 6" flares or 8"
Ur right 6"-8" is all u need but don think they make them for dbl cabs...not 100% on that

Quote from his build;

Its actually funny that you post those because I am picking up bedsides from Glassworks tomorrow. Only problem was I read from people on here running the 4" fenders with tundra axles that they were destroying their fenders. So I found a guy that works for Glassworks on DR and he gave me a good price to make some 6" flairs. Thanks for lookin out man
Old 10-10-2012, 08:18 PM   #21617
travis327 is on a distinguished road
travis327's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Went to Meatman's house and helped him mount and wire up his new switches. Attachment 167754Attachment 167755Attachment 167756

Where did you get that switch panel from? It is EXACTLY what i am looking for!
Old 10-10-2012, 08:27 PM   #21618
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris66 View Post
Haha just like the whole "no offense" thing. But I just thought your brocal location and me having a scoretsticker was somehow funny in a non relevant way
You're confusing me with someone else.
I live in Northern Nevada, not SoCal.
Also the sticker in my rear window says "Stay back 100 meters or you will be shot"...shortly followed up by the same phrase in Sanskrit....not Score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
He's running a tundra rear axle and had custom glassworks made for them.....I think lol
Ding! Custom 6" bedsides. Part of the problem I think is just the angle the picture was taken, as if it was low to the ground. The other part of the problem is I don't think the bedsides were lined up all the way when mounted. They are sitting about a 1" high. Glass is a pain in the ass to get mounted up and lined up right. Observe:

For the record....a Tundra axle "can" work with 4.5" bedsides, it just won't work with a f67 leaf pack unless you bump early. With the 50T, the pack goes negative arch right where you want to bump it, it just doesn't tuck under the bedsides:

Old 10-10-2012, 09:36 PM   #21619
mtxsub is on a distinguished road

mtxsub's Tacoma Gallery
box build

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitchDoc View Post
I have not tried this but space is a premium. Measure between the front seats. I'm not sure that there is a foot of space there. With that being the case, if you did that, you may have to find something other than taco buckets. I wonder if you found another 40 side out of the 60/40 split. That may work.
that is a nice box build i want to do some thing like that with a single 12. pm me when you start you're build it will look sick.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:41 PM   #21620
dka is on a distinguished road
dka's Tacoma Gallery
didnt do it all today but threw on some rally armor mud flaps and some center caps for the 52 series

Products Discussed in this Thread