Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2012, 12:31 AM   #21621
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
very interesting... ive just never seen them. i was looking into the grabbers (honestly because of the red sidewall and the cool tread pattern) but these never came up..
Old 10-11-2012, 12:38 AM   #21623
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
oh i see... thats neat. im not lookin to get them lol i was just intrigued at the unique tread pattern. i live in hampton roads, va. no use for them lol
Old 10-11-2012, 12:42 AM   #21624
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowbocop View Post
That vinyl job is SICK, any writeups on this anywhere?? How much did it cost you to do?
Not sure if there are any writeups. I bought the stuff through auto-interior.com for $135 and it came as 1 big piece. Needed to be trimmed down considerably and took a while but turned out nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster1106 View Post
Is the road noise significantly louder?
No doesn't seem to be. Dynamat is next on my list though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
They look like shit then to be honest. The body lines are just terrible.
As it was said before they are 6 inch flair bedsides in order to tuck the tundra rear axle. The body lines do not match up perfectly but are pretty close and will just take a little more adjustment to be perfect. Perfectly straight body lines from ALL angles is sacrificed when they flair out as far as they do.

Just a side note the tires are the short course race tires. I picked them up for a killer deal and decided to run them as test fitters until I buy a new set. They have weird road manners as expected but of course hook up awesome in the dirt.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:45 AM   #21626
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Did a couple things to mine today
Oil change, removed sway bar, adjusted driver coilover preload to try and get rid of my taco lean
Also bought K&N recharge to clean my filter tomorrow, and new Bosch iridium spark plugs to be changed out some time between now and the weekend.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:53 AM   #21627
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
They've been talking bout u lol...
Haha I should probably just stick to the build thread. Posting in here poses interesting questions and theories i cant keep up with.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:58 AM   #21628
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
All the rock crawlers are intrigued by the desert runners magic.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:25 AM   #21629
ttaM will become famous soon enoughttaM will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
ttaM's Tacoma Gallery
finally sold my tonneau after having it listed on here and/or craigslist since april.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:37 AM   #21630
LAMB01 is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
LAMB01's Tacoma Gallery
so i have a 2003 4x4 silver double cab tacoma and im looking at the dick cepek torques?? what do yall think?
Old 10-11-2012, 10:21 AM   #21631
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
took the topper off, pulled the bed seats, reinstalled the bedrack. Got a short trip I'm trying to do, and then will be building some bed racks and needed the top off to get correct measurements.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:30 PM   #21632
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Not today, but a member on another forum got a vid put together of us running a new trail back in September.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP8kviAy9kU
Old 10-11-2012, 12:40 PM   #21633
marsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud of
Name: Marshall
marsh97's Tacoma Gallery
lol was talking to a guy on the phone at 4wheelparts and he said it didnt matter what size wheel I go, 99.9% of them would fit my truck. He said back space and offset didnt matter......thats not true right?
Old 10-11-2012, 12:47 PM   #21634
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by marsh97 View Post
lol was talking to a guy on the phone at 4wheelparts and he said it didnt matter what size wheel I go, 99.9% of them would fit my truck. He said back space and offset didnt matter......thats not true right?
it does matter
there can be fitment issues with brake calipers and backspacing will allow you to fit wider tires.

most wheel sites have you select your vehicle make/model/year to narrow it down to what will fit your truck.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #21635
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And if they don't fit...more lift and fender cutting! Yea, it does matter.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:49 PM   #21636
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
it does matter
there can be fitment issues with brake calipers and backspacing will allow you to fit wider tires.

most wheel sites have you select your vehicle make/model/year to narrow it down to what will fit your truck.
4WP FTMFW
Old 10-11-2012, 12:53 PM   #21637
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
Not today, but a member on another forum got a vid put together of us running a new trail back in September.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP8kviAy9kU
Your Tacoma slayed that trail.

Seems like not many of you aired down.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:53 PM   #21638
marsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud of
Name: Marshall
marsh97's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
it does matter

Thank you! I felt like a crazy person talking to him...

Im not an expert but I have done my research and I was like wtf lol
Old 10-11-2012, 03:12 PM   #21639
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
I have a ? The metal around my gas tank under the bed do I need that
Old 10-11-2012, 03:21 PM   #21640
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
I have a ? The metal around my gas tank under the bed do I need that
i think it holds the tank but i wouldn't take it off

Products Discussed in this Thread