LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Old 02-22-2011, 09:56 PM   #201
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Went wheeling with some friends from TW.

Old 02-22-2011, 10:00 PM   #202
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like fun! I can't wait to get mine out...just gotta get some tires
Old 02-22-2011, 10:02 PM   #203
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Get an aftermarket rear bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
x2!

Already got one picked out.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:02 PM   #204
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post
Looks like fun! I can't wait to get mine out...just gotta get some tires

Yeah, it was an okay day to go wheeling. We spent most of the day digging each other out of the snow... lol
Old 02-23-2011, 01:04 AM   #205
bum.......
00yotasr5 is on a distinguished road

Name: lee
00yotasr5's Tacoma Gallery
install my new cd deck....old one couldnt play cd.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:51 AM   #206
mtjbrown is on a distinguished road
mtjbrown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO2000 View Post
got a new camo steering wheel cover the other day lol

X2!!! Also installed my catch-all floor mats and 2 stickers!! I lifted my truck last weekend with strut spacers and totec aal's. Had it aligned and everything. Going for spray-in bed liner next week.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:31 AM   #207
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaforlife View Post
yea, i wanna hit the new part next time we go!
i wanna hit the old part again and find the stuff we missed last time! the new part sounds to easy, but should still be fun
Old 02-23-2011, 09:31 AM   #208
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
looks great! i've just installed the same thing, but i'm getting some pretty nasty vibrations front and rear... not sure why. are you experiencing anything like that?
Old 02-23-2011, 03:53 PM   #209
newskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: firefighter
Name: Nick
newskooler's Tacoma Gallery
took my body lift off finally!

now to figure out wtf happened to my cruise control,airbag,and horn. anybody have an idea?
Attached Thumbnails
What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-15-.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-013.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-110.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-109.jpg  
Old 02-23-2011, 05:40 PM   #211
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
i wanna hit the old part again and find the stuff we missed last time! the new part sounds to easy, but should still be fun
with enough momentum anything is easy. if it rain within a week before we go out on the new part i could definitely see it turning into a winch fest
Old 02-23-2011, 08:04 PM   #212
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by boshak View Post
sold my camper a couple weeks ago so i got line-x in the bed today. BLINGIN!
how much did the line x cost you
Old 02-24-2011, 09:14 AM   #213
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
i wanna go again soo bad!!!
i know the aiken crew will deffinatly be making another trip back before URE
Old 02-24-2011, 11:15 AM   #215
GOLFMAN845 has a spectacular aura aboutGOLFMAN845 has a spectacular aura aboutGOLFMAN845 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nic
GOLFMAN845's Tacoma Gallery
Repainted the Hitch Tuesday. In preparation for the CRT application next week for the recall.

Old 02-24-2011, 03:12 PM   #217
newskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: firefighter
newskooler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
Finished installing my Sirius Sportster 5 yesterday, and today my aFe Pro Dry came in the mail and I slapped that bitch in

newskooler - what kinda lift did you have? still in good shape? sellin it cheap??
i have no idea the brand, came with the truck. the poly bushings are in good condition. youd need some hardware for the cab,bed and skidplate. but all i have all of it sitting a box. it is alot of work but id hook you up send me a pm

today i ordered a new clockspring fml. so much for going to tahoe
Old 02-24-2011, 08:48 PM   #218
TacoBlitz is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
TacoBlitz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
man i really like that shell you have. what kind is it and (if u dont mind me asking) how much was it?
Well it was on the truck when I bought it but the brand name is called covermaster, I had never heard of the company before but it seems to be very high quality. I might be able to find a model number or something on it if you want to look it up... just let me know
Old 02-24-2011, 08:57 PM   #219
TacoBlitz is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
TacoBlitz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post
Lookin nice
Thanks man, and I definitely did all of that work within the same day that I posted it

Products Discussed in this Thread