Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-24-2012, 06:42 AM   #25141
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!
sir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud of

Name: John
sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
my rear slider window has recently started rattling like a bitch...anyone elses do this?

I am thinking I am going to get a solid rear window.
My rear window right behind driver head rattles it is so annoying. I just stuck paper towel in the little groove works so far
Old 12-24-2012, 07:38 AM   #25142
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
1337 PAGE

LEET YO

LEEEEET
40 posts per page or you're doing it wrong.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:44 AM   #25143
Project.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Project.paradigm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomagirl02 View Post
Merry Xmas eve tw!!

And on another note... 20 hrs and counting for my Christmas story marathon!!!
Does it start like this:
'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:56 AM   #25144
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
NOOOOOOO!!!

So sorry to hear about this Phil.
It was just one of those things mike, there was no way of stopping it! Just saw what was coming and braced for the worst.

It happened in the mountains, so at least I'll have good pics for my thread lol
Old 12-24-2012, 09:15 AM   #25145
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
started pulling the engine out to fix my motor mounts. never pulled an engine before so we’ll see how this all turns out.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:11 AM   #25146
Insert witty title here
Seventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chris
Seventh's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Seventh
Taillight guards:

And CB in the ashtray.

Old 12-24-2012, 10:34 AM   #25147
Phoenix13 is on a distinguished road
Name: Raul
Phoenix13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventh View Post
Taillight guards:

And CB in the ashtray.

Is that the Kenwood DPX308U double din deck?
Old 12-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #25148
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Taillight guards:

And CB in the ashtray.

Are those westin taillight guards? That's what I got on my truck.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:11 PM   #25150
Insert witty title here
Seventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Seventh's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Seventh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix13 View Post
Is that the Kenwood DPX308U double din deck?
Yup. Thing is awesome. Wish it had bluetooth, but other than that for $150 I can't complain. I made a thread here when I installed it.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...uple-pics.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunavut View Post
Are those westin taillight guards? That's what I got on my truck.
They're the Body Armor ones that require drilling. The Westin ones are nicer, but I snagged these for $50 on eBay. Since I've already put about 100 holes in my truck, the drilling wasn't an issue for me, haha. These here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i00
Old 12-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #25151
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They're the Body Armor ones that require drilling. The Westin ones are nicer, but I snagged these for $50 on eBay. Since I've already put about 100 holes in my truck, the drilling wasn't an issue for me, haha.
they look like my steelcrafts, but i had to pay $90 for em and i also had to drill.

installed map lights in my 99 trd xtc today (from a 91 4runner)

fully functional with doors too bitches!! lol and it didn't come with a wire harness and my truck didnt already have one sitting around in the headliner, i'm so proud of myself (was brown, dyed it black)
Old 12-24-2012, 05:05 PM   #25152
GunnyCO is on a distinguished road

GunnyCO's Tacoma Gallery
^So BlueShark I dont need to get all the wiring from the junkyard to do this mod? What did you do?

Edit: nevermind just saw your thread!
Old 12-24-2012, 05:48 PM   #25153
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyCO View Post
^So BlueShark I dont need to get all the wiring from the junkyard to do this mod? What did you do?

Edit: nevermind just saw your thread!
its relatively easy, just time consuming
Old 12-24-2012, 07:11 PM   #25154
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup. Thing is awesome. Wish it had bluetooth, but other than that for $150 I can't complain. I made a thread here when I installed it.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...uple-pics.html

They're the Body Armor ones that require drilling. The Westin ones are nicer, but I snagged these for $50 on eBay. Since I've already put about 100 holes in my truck, the drilling wasn't an issue for me, haha. These here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i00
Those look identical too the westin ones. The westin ones did require some drilling.

Old 12-24-2012, 07:54 PM   #25155
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunavut View Post
Those look identical too the westin ones. The westin ones did require some drilling.

or steelcrafts which also required drilling
Old 12-24-2012, 08:14 PM   #25156
1da4 is on a distinguished road
Name: David
1da4's Tacoma Gallery
wired interior floor board lights with switch
What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_0048.jpg
Old 12-24-2012, 08:55 PM   #25157
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
ARB in and working. Pics of switches tomorrow.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:58 PM   #25158
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Took my bumpers off to prep for paint/stain. Pulled apart my Hella converted hids to hopefully fix the chicken feet. Finished my grill in prep for lights to go behind, satashi type.

Tomorrow hopefully I'll finish the lights and figure a way to mount them behind the grill. I had then mounted before but didn't really like it.

Also got my expo leafs so those will be going on next week. Then gonna relocate the socks and might as well box the frame while I'm at it. Though i doubt that will happen any time soon.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:28 PM   #25159
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomagirl02 View Post
Drove my taco to the store for more beer and wine !! Have a great Xmas everyone!!
Beer o'clock my friend.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:59 PM   #25160
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
mmmmmm beer! got some deschutes brews, oh and i rotated my old ass tires so the fronts have more tread so ill be able to stop in the snow up here and put on my 1.25 spacers up front for shits even though my 285s arent here... that makes me sad i want my 33's!

Products Discussed in this Thread