Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2013, 06:29 PM   #26001
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
not today but yesterday. got my new housings and corners in. trimmed the corners so, my bigger bulb used for running and turn signals fit. then i installed my new Morimoto HIDs from retrofitsource..... all i have to say is holy crap i can see now!!!!!!
Looks good man
Old 01-06-2013, 06:32 PM   #26002
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
Do you have any output pics? I have the same housings and was wanting to pick up some hids and then retro it later (since I can't really afford to do it together). 35w 5000k or 6000k?
i dont.... dont have a nice camera that accurately show light output. take it from me, its great:-) i did spend the good money tho and got nice HIDs.... hi and low 55w 5000k from morimoto. i couldn't be happier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Looks good man
thanks man
Old 01-06-2013, 06:36 PM   #26003
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not today but yesterday. got my new housings and corners in. trimmed the corners so, my bigger bulb used for running and turn signals fit. then i installed my new Morimoto HIDs from retrofitsource..... all i have to say is holy crap i can see now!!!!!!
Looks clean! Real nice.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:42 PM   #26004
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Installed a K&N fipk intake Friday night. Im happy with it. I can feel a difference and I like how my plugs and coil packs are little more accessible.
Attached Thumbnails
What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_4889.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_4901.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_4905.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_4911.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_4913.jpg  

Old 01-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #26005
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Where you going?

Hopefully Wolf Creek for your sake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgcowboy View Post
Got back from a boarding trip to Wolf Creek
Old 01-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #26006
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That looks awesome Jace
Old 01-06-2013, 07:04 PM   #26007
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That looks awesome Jace
thanks man! wait til u see it in person with the HIDs on! the light is so white, it just contrasts so well with the black housings
Old 01-06-2013, 07:15 PM   #26008

We should meet up. I'm hopefully putting on a new suspension this spring or so, so maybe I could keep up on the trails with you.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:20 PM   #26009
pavement is boring....

Quote:
We should meet up. I'm hopefully putting on a new suspension this spring or so, so maybe I could keep up on the trails with you.
oh reary?????? lol i need more first gens to wheel with.... the second gens are taking over man!!!! check out the upcoming events page, i want everyone to get together....
Old 01-06-2013, 07:27 PM   #26011
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Installed a K&N fipk intake Friday night. Im happy with it. I can feel a difference and I like how my plugs and coil packs are little more accessible.
Where is the Mass Air Flow sensor? I just can't see it from the pics.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:31 PM   #26013
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!
sir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud of

Name: John
sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
Where is the Mass Air Flow sensor? I just can't see it from the pics.
plugs into the side of the intake hose/tube closer to the filter.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:31 PM   #26014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgcowboy View Post
Hah didn't see you commented. Yup it was perfect up there
My favorite mountain.

Did you get any fresh?
Old 01-06-2013, 07:44 PM   #26015
Keep It Wild. KCCO
WildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
WildLand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My favorite mountain.

Did you get any fresh?
Nah, and most of the powder was in the trees but it was still pretty good until the last part of the day when it got icy. Great weather up there, blue sky, no wind, and was really warm
Old 01-06-2013, 08:10 PM   #26016
oldguymike is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
oldguymike's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I sold my truck. Didn't want to, but inherited dad's Dodge Ram quad cab diesel. The guy who got it was happy and should be. It was perfect. Oh well.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:16 PM   #26017
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldguymike View Post
Well, I sold my truck. Didn't want to, but inherited dad's Dodge Ram quad cab diesel. The guy who got it was happy and should be. It was perfect. Oh well.
Deeezul brah! I love a Cummins though, to bad you couldn't have both.

If only Whipper could see this.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:21 PM   #26018
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
Deeezul brah! I love a Cummins though, to bad you couldn't have both.

If only Whipper could see this.
I was so happy to see his name in gray after I had to take a break from tw when my son was born. He was my least favorite. Where did he get the ban hammer?
Old 01-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #26019
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
went through a carwash for the first time since retrofitting. Headlights condensate like a mofo. I believe it's coming from the backside of the housings where the bulb is, because I used a ton buytl tape and silicone around the edges. Guess I'll need to open them back up and dry em out and start over :/
Old 01-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #26020
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronman737 View Post
I was so happy to see his name in gray after I had to take a break from tw when my son was born. He was my least favorite. Where did he get the ban hammer?
Haha, I can't remember what the last straw was, he wont be coming back though.

Products Discussed in this Thread