Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #26001
williamsdouglas73 is just really nicewilliamsdouglas73 is just really nicewilliamsdouglas73 is just really nicewilliamsdouglas73 is just really nice

Name: doug williams
williamsdouglas73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
need details!!

Like how did you bend it?

I need a skid plate, But I have stop signs!!
its pretty thin metal and has quite afew dents but has held up much better than i predicted, even hit it on acouple things just to test it im not sure on the exact angles and it will change for everyone, i didnt have the factory mounts because i bent those, so i just mounted a piece of angle iron to the factory spot and drilled holes for the bolts
Old 01-06-2013, 06:17 PM   #26002
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
not today but yesterday. got my new housings and corners in. trimmed the corners so, my bigger bulb used for running and turn signals fit. then i installed my new Morimoto HIDs from retrofitsource..... all i have to say is holy crap i can see now!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-photo0082.jpg  
Old 01-06-2013, 06:20 PM   #26003
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
put my 5100 billys in the front with the help of a friend. still gotta do the rear shocks and aal asap
Old 01-06-2013, 06:28 PM   #26004
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
not today but yesterday. got my new housings and corners in. trimmed the corners so, my bigger bulb used for running and turn signals fit. then i installed my new Morimoto HIDs from retrofitsource..... all i have to say is holy crap i can see now!!!!!!
Do you have any output pics? I have the same housings and was wanting to pick up some hids and then retro it later (since I can't really afford to do it together). 35w 5000k or 6000k?
Old 01-06-2013, 06:29 PM   #26005
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks good man
Old 01-06-2013, 06:32 PM   #26006
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
Do you have any output pics? I have the same housings and was wanting to pick up some hids and then retro it later (since I can't really afford to do it together). 35w 5000k or 6000k?
i dont.... dont have a nice camera that accurately show light output. take it from me, its great:-) i did spend the good money tho and got nice HIDs.... hi and low 55w 5000k from morimoto. i couldn't be happier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Looks good man
thanks man
Old 01-06-2013, 06:36 PM   #26007
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks clean! Real nice.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:42 PM   #26008
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Installed a K&N fipk intake Friday night. Im happy with it. I can feel a difference and I like how my plugs and coil packs are little more accessible.
Attached Thumbnails
What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_4889.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_4901.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_4905.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_4911.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_4913.jpg  

Old 01-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #26009
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Where you going?

Hopefully Wolf Creek for your sake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgcowboy View Post
Got back from a boarding trip to Wolf Creek
Old 01-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #26010
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That looks awesome Jace
Old 01-06-2013, 07:04 PM   #26011
pavement is boring....

Quote:
That looks awesome Jace
thanks man! wait til u see it in person with the HIDs on! the light is so white, it just contrasts so well with the black housings
Old 01-06-2013, 07:15 PM   #26012

We should meet up. I'm hopefully putting on a new suspension this spring or so, so maybe I could keep up on the trails with you.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:20 PM   #26013
pavement is boring....

Quote:
We should meet up. I'm hopefully putting on a new suspension this spring or so, so maybe I could keep up on the trails with you.
oh reary?????? lol i need more first gens to wheel with.... the second gens are taking over man!!!! check out the upcoming events page, i want everyone to get together....
Old 01-06-2013, 07:27 PM   #26015
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Installed a K&N fipk intake Friday night. Im happy with it. I can feel a difference and I like how my plugs and coil packs are little more accessible.
Where is the Mass Air Flow sensor? I just can't see it from the pics.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:31 PM   #26017
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!
sir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud of

Name: John
sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
Where is the Mass Air Flow sensor? I just can't see it from the pics.
plugs into the side of the intake hose/tube closer to the filter.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:31 PM   #26018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgcowboy View Post
Hah didn't see you commented. Yup it was perfect up there
My favorite mountain.

Did you get any fresh?
Old 01-06-2013, 07:44 PM   #26019
Keep It Wild. KCCO
WildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
WildLand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My favorite mountain.

Did you get any fresh?
Nah, and most of the powder was in the trees but it was still pretty good until the last part of the day when it got icy. Great weather up there, blue sky, no wind, and was really warm
Old 01-06-2013, 08:10 PM   #26020
oldguymike is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
oldguymike's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I sold my truck. Didn't want to, but inherited dad's Dodge Ram quad cab diesel. The guy who got it was happy and should be. It was perfect. Oh well.

Products Discussed in this Thread