Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2013, 03:03 PM   #26001
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Yep! Still got to aim them, I'm just waiting for it to get dark out and i will get some night shots. I was thinking about slightly aiming the outside ones outward
Old 01-06-2013, 03:09 PM   #26003
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
With all of those on at once who needs the sun! LOL
Old 01-06-2013, 03:29 PM   #26005
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I know what you mean! It can be addictive lol. I tried to get a shot of the lights against the tree line but my crappy cellphone could not get a good pic. I have a good spread and will try to get one before work in the am against the back wall at work
Old 01-06-2013, 03:34 PM   #26006
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Put some plywood on the floor of my bed boxes. Figured it would help reduce wear and tear from all the other metal stuff sliding around in there and deafen some of the noise. Also, turns out my exhaust studs that bolt the section of exhaust before the cat up to the headers had come loose. Now I finally know where all the racket was coming from when I would get into the throttle. Tightened those up and its a much quieter ride.
Attached Thumbnails
What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_20130106_130208.jpg  
Old 01-06-2013, 04:22 PM   #26007
Keep It Wild. KCCO
WildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
WildLand's Tacoma Gallery
Got back from a boarding trip to Wolf Creek to find my off road lights on my bed. I tried to install them behind my Satoshi and ended up cracking my Satoshi to find out that the lights don't fit behind the grill because of how close the radiator is and also some little pipe things... so i guess I have to mount them to the bumper
Old 01-06-2013, 04:40 PM   #26008
01 5 speed
taco52 is on a distinguished road

Name: Trevor
taco52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsdouglas73 View Post
stop sign skid plate

Just curious on how you bent the sign. Did you score it with something?
Old 01-06-2013, 04:44 PM   #26009
williamsdouglas73 is just really nicewilliamsdouglas73 is just really nicewilliamsdouglas73 is just really nicewilliamsdouglas73 is just really nice

Name: doug williams
williamsdouglas73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco52 View Post
Just curious on how you bent the sign. Did you score it with something?
a sheet metal bender that was out at the college, it didnt give exact angles so it was a trial and error till i got it right.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:45 PM   #26010
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsdouglas73 View Post
stop sign skid plate

need details!!

Like how did you bend it?

I need a skid plate, But I have stop signs!!
Old 01-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #26011
williamsdouglas73 is just really nicewilliamsdouglas73 is just really nicewilliamsdouglas73 is just really nicewilliamsdouglas73 is just really nice

Name: doug williams
williamsdouglas73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
need details!!

Like how did you bend it?

I need a skid plate, But I have stop signs!!
its pretty thin metal and has quite afew dents but has held up much better than i predicted, even hit it on acouple things just to test it im not sure on the exact angles and it will change for everyone, i didnt have the factory mounts because i bent those, so i just mounted a piece of angle iron to the factory spot and drilled holes for the bolts
Old 01-06-2013, 05:17 PM   #26012
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
not today but yesterday. got my new housings and corners in. trimmed the corners so, my bigger bulb used for running and turn signals fit. then i installed my new Morimoto HIDs from retrofitsource..... all i have to say is holy crap i can see now!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-photo0082.jpg  
Old 01-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #26013
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
put my 5100 billys in the front with the help of a friend. still gotta do the rear shocks and aal asap
Old 01-06-2013, 05:28 PM   #26014
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
not today but yesterday. got my new housings and corners in. trimmed the corners so, my bigger bulb used for running and turn signals fit. then i installed my new Morimoto HIDs from retrofitsource..... all i have to say is holy crap i can see now!!!!!!
Do you have any output pics? I have the same housings and was wanting to pick up some hids and then retro it later (since I can't really afford to do it together). 35w 5000k or 6000k?
Old 01-06-2013, 05:29 PM   #26015
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks good man
Old 01-06-2013, 05:32 PM   #26016
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
Do you have any output pics? I have the same housings and was wanting to pick up some hids and then retro it later (since I can't really afford to do it together). 35w 5000k or 6000k?
i dont.... dont have a nice camera that accurately show light output. take it from me, its great:-) i did spend the good money tho and got nice HIDs.... hi and low 55w 5000k from morimoto. i couldn't be happier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Looks good man
thanks man
Old 01-06-2013, 05:36 PM   #26017
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks clean! Real nice.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:42 PM   #26018
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Installed a K&N fipk intake Friday night. Im happy with it. I can feel a difference and I like how my plugs and coil packs are little more accessible.
Attached Thumbnails
What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_4889.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_4901.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_4905.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_4911.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_4913.jpg  

Old 01-06-2013, 06:01 PM   #26019
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Where you going?

Hopefully Wolf Creek for your sake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgcowboy View Post
Got back from a boarding trip to Wolf Creek
Old 01-06-2013, 06:01 PM   #26020
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That looks awesome Jace

Products Discussed in this Thread