Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-16-2013, 11:14 PM   #30061
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I'll look at my door jam Monday when I go to work
Old 03-17-2013, 12:10 AM   #30062
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Sweet. So are you going to paint the rack pink? And put flare and grenade launchers on it to scare the grizzlies away?
Lol thats what i said
Old 03-17-2013, 12:47 AM   #30063
losers101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandan
losers101's Tacoma Gallery
got these babys from the ups man yesterday
Attached Thumbnails
What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-imageuploadedbytapatalk1363502731.559051.jpg  
Old 03-17-2013, 12:47 AM   #30064
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by losers101 View Post
got these babys from the ups man yesterday

Get some pics of them installed.
Old 03-17-2013, 06:06 AM   #30065
Domc20 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Dominic
Domc20's Tacoma Gallery
Add spectre CAI, got belts changed, and seafoam in crankcase gas, and vaccum line.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:34 AM   #30066
Hillbillytnt is on a distinguished road
Hillbillytnt's Tacoma Gallery
What have I done this wk end, Hmm. Well this is my 2nd post so a quick background; live in extreme southeastern Ky, appalachian mounains, old strip mines auger and timber rds. Truck is a 2001 standard cab 2.7l 4x4 31x10.50's, daily driver with 270k. Leafs were broken to he point they were pointing pretty low down so I figured the truck was due for some upgrades and my taxes came so I ordered some 882 OEM front coils and some alcan 8 leaf packs with some rough countrys to go with them both. I also ran up on a deal while visiting my dad in TN on a nice 60/40 split bench seat so I picked that up to. This was the wk end, I made arangements for a long one. I took fri and mon off, I had my mech all set to put up a closed sighn on sat and spend the day on my truck. I could test it out today (sunday) and any adjustments could be made on monday. I was going to switch out the seats on friday so I would have them in for my 1st ride in the new set up. I pressure washed the 60/40 wednesday evening after work figuring I could cover them with plastic if they were not dry by sat morning, dive them to the garage and the dry sat. Fri, took out the bench and put in the /40, upper seat works fine, lower won't move forward or back unless you reach under and work the left side of the release. No big problem, missing cable, this is not my first toyota, small prob, installed it anyway, I'll fix that later. Installed the 60, a little more difficult because the bolt holes came out close to some lines but not terrible, lower seat works fine but upper seat is locked in a straight up position will lean forward but is difficult and req a couple of tries. Can't drive sitting straight up, heads o close to top of cab for where I planned on going on Sunday. Out with the 60/40 and back in with the bench for the trip to the garage. I spend sat working on my seats with a bi-hourly trip to the garage to check on the progress of the suspension install, 8am truck is in garage I start on seats, by 10 I have passengers seat fixed (robbed the cable from an old set of carrola bucket seats I have) and they have the drivers side front almost done; Noon I have the problem with the drivers seat diag, two missing bolts in the lt side. One in the seat to rail bracket and one in the hinge connecting the upper seatto the hinge. This caused the seat to spead to the point that the bar going from the left to rt sides controls was disengaging, back to the garage, left side is almost done but needs inner tie rod. To the parts store. 1pm 80 bucks poorer but there finishing the front and telling me the rear won't take as long. Back to my seats, I rob the carrolla buckes again for a couple of bolts and spend the next couple of hours adjusing and tweeking until I get the rod placed in the rt holes and tighten the bolts pressure wash the seats and set them in the garage to dry figuring I'll change them next wk end. 3pm I get the call, old front spring hanger bolt broke on the last leaf, all the auo pars sores in e ky close at 20 0r 230 0n sat. Most of my buddies wen to Bristol for the race today but I said no, no to free ticket, no to free rides, all to go 4 wheelin in my new settup. Sorry for the long whiny post but I diiapointed and borred, I could use a little pitty as well. Maybe I'll go out to the garage and sit in my new seats, even if I do get a wet ---
Old 03-17-2013, 07:49 AM   #30067
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Set up the canopy for lunch at work yesterday (took 5 min.). I wanted to see how it would hold up under the windy conditions. It worked great and stayed up for 9 hrs. I got to hide behinde my truck and sit looking at the mountains rather than the parking lot, a much better view IMO
Old 03-17-2013, 09:35 AM   #30068
Dek Ngo is on a distinguished road
Name: D
Dek Ngo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph View Post
A little bit of this .
Do you have manual hubs on your rear wheels? Or do the center caps just look like manual hubs?

Old 03-17-2013, 10:07 AM   #30069
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
New wheels and tires:

Crappy cell phone pic:

Old 03-17-2013, 10:18 AM   #30070
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dek Ngo View Post
Do you have manual hubs on your rear wheels? Or do the center caps just look like manual hubs?

Old 03-17-2013, 10:42 AM   #30071
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Sweet. So are you going to paint the rack pink? And put flare and grenade launchers on it to scare the grizzlies away?
is that a dare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Of course...my truck sees more dirt then your

And way way less washing time
just 'cuz I take better care of my truck and its 100000x's better looking than your truck doesn't mean you have to get all angry with me
Old 03-17-2013, 12:15 PM   #30072
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Warn premium hubs or stock Asian hubs? Which is better. I have both at my house.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:28 PM   #30073
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goomba View Post
Warn premium hubs or stock Asian hubs? Which is better. I have both at my house.
Stock Aisin
Old 03-17-2013, 12:51 PM   #30074
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
Stock Aisin
The warns look soooooo much more beefy.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:56 PM   #30075
Dr. Frankenstien, in surgery
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
is that a dare?

just 'cuz I take better care of my truck and its 100000x's better looking than your truck doesn't mean you have to get all angry with me
I'm not angry.

And better looking?! Pfffff...Frankenstein is beautiful....on the inside....hahaha

Quote:
Asian. Hands down.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:57 PM   #30076
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The warns look soooooo much more beefy.
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=9093.0

http://www.ttora.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-723.html

Just saying
Old 03-17-2013, 01:18 PM   #30077
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
picked up some front fiberglass yesterday from another member in LA, I plan on painting them and installing them later this week

Old 03-17-2013, 01:28 PM   #30078
Unprofessional Driver
CUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CUtacomaTIGER's Tacoma Gallery
what is the point of fiberglass fenders and/or why did you get them? Will your stock fenders rub or something?
Old 03-17-2013, 01:33 PM   #30079
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUtacomaTIGER View Post
what is the point of fiberglass fenders and/or why did you get them? Will your stock fenders rub or something?
there to cover the added track width of a long traveled front end, which is planned to go on this summer, as well as helping with rubbing

Edit: plus they look cool
Old 03-17-2013, 01:36 PM   #30080
Unprofessional Driver
CUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CUtacomaTIGER's Tacoma Gallery
check this out

http://www.lubricheck.com/

an oil tester. i wouldn't buy it and it isn't really necessary, i'll just stick with the ~8-9k OCI on synthetic and call it a day

but for you guys who are into oil analysis it might be worth it

Products Discussed in this Thread