Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2013, 11:03 PM   #32722
RansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura about

RansomFTW's Tacoma Gallery
Finally did my deckplate mod, after the parts were sitting around for it for 3 months or so
Old 04-27-2013, 11:03 PM   #32723
RansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura about

PS: not sober, hence the messy glue job
Old 04-27-2013, 11:04 PM   #32724
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goomba View Post
Nice. What length shocks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
And no bump stops?
Who Needs Bump Stops?

They're On There Now.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:06 PM   #32725
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RansomFTW View Post
Finally did my deckplate mod, after the parts were sitting around for it for 3 months or so
Just Remember To Close It When You Go offRoad.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:10 PM   #32726

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
Just Remember To Close It When You Go offRoad.
What about a dusty gravel road (road i drive to work several times a week)
Old 04-27-2013, 11:11 PM   #32727
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i run mine open all the time i live in az.. lots of dust where i live, no problems
Old 04-27-2013, 11:14 PM   #32728

Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
i run mine open all the time i live in az.. lots of dust where i live, no problems
I figured the filtere would pick up the dust
Old 04-27-2013, 11:16 PM   #32729
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats what its there for.. but if your really worried about it just blow it out every now and then with some air
Old 04-27-2013, 11:17 PM   #32730

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I Wouldn't, I've Forgot To Put Mine On And After A Day Of Driving The Filter Was Way More Dirty Then Usual.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:18 PM   #32731

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It Gets Dirty Way Faster, At Least Mine Does.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:19 PM   #32732

Ill test it out tomorrow and see what happens
Old 04-27-2013, 11:22 PM   #32733

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ill test it out tomorrow and see what happens
I Doubt It Will Hurt Anything If You Keep It Clean. I Really Noticed No Difference With Mine, Except IT Was Louder, Mpgs Didn't Change, So I Just Keep It closed.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:24 PM   #32734

Quote:
I Doubt It Will Hurt Anything If You Keep It Clean. I Really Noticed No Difference With Mine, Except IT Was Louder, Mpgs Didn't Change, So I Just Keep It closed.
whats louder? just the intake/engine sound?
Old 04-27-2013, 11:26 PM   #32735

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Engine I Guess. Sounds A Little More throaty
Old 04-27-2013, 11:26 PM   #32736

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
And Welcome To Tw!
Old 04-27-2013, 11:31 PM   #32737

Quote:
And Welcome To Tw!
Thanks, was a long time lurker of TW and ClubFrontier before i decided to buy my tacoma. Glad i chose the taco
Old 04-27-2013, 11:36 PM   #32738
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I leave my deckplate open year round for the most part. I do cap it during spring break up but other than that it's open. Filter gets dirty faster but I tend to change filters every other oil change anyway so it isn't a big deal. I need to get an afe filter one of these days
Old 04-27-2013, 11:38 PM   #32739

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
I leave my deckplate open year round for the most part. I do cap it during spring break up but other than that it's open. Filter gets dirty faster but I tend to change filters every other oil change anyway so it isn't a big deal. I need to get an afe filter one of these days
Im not too worried about my filter getting dirty. Got the K&N and the the K&N recharge kit.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:50 PM   #32740
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery

my mod for the day, bumpstops

Products Discussed in this Thread