Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2013, 02:32 PM   #33101
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-02-2013, 02:48 PM   #33102
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Timbren bump stops and diff drop kit came in the mail today

Old 05-02-2013, 03:02 PM   #33103
FramerKat will become famous soon enough

Name: kAt
FramerKat's Tacoma Gallery
Drove to and from work in this mess:

IMAG4769 by Kathy / Analog Soul Photography, on Flickr

And was thankful to have a tall enough truck to wade through all of the flooded side streets.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #33104
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FramerKat View Post
Drove to and from work in this mess:

IMAG4769 by Kathy / Analog Soul Photography, on Flickr

And was thankful to have a tall enough truck to wade through all of the flooded side streets.
I call your rain, and raise you snow.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #33105
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
So this happened.... just need an FJ emblem!

Old 05-02-2013, 03:50 PM   #33106
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Had the power steering flushed out today

Now no more of that crazy, annoying noise and vibes

Tint coming Monday!!!
Old 05-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #33107

[/URL]

Looks great Madjik! I'm thinking that when I pull the topper to check the seal, I'll go ahead and do some sort of spray/roll on bed liner (not sure if I'll diy or pay to get it done). As it is now, I think I have an ants nest under the plastic bed liner...so can't wait to get it out of there!
Old 05-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #33108
Dek Ngo is on a distinguished road
Name: D
Dek Ngo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Did the brakes

What brand are your rotors? I'm assuming the finish is supposed to resist rust. If so, let us know how well it works.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #33109

Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
I call your rain, and raise you snow.
Yeah, I had enough of that stuff and moved to Florida 18 years ago...to get away from that white stuff

And is that a new motorcycle to you? What is it? I've always toyed with the idea...would love to get a Yamaha Virago some day
Old 05-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #33110
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, I had enough of that stuff and moved to Florida 18 years ago...to get away from that white stuff

And is that a new motorcycle to you? What is it? I've always toyed with the idea...would love to get a Yamaha Virago some day
Florida would be nice right about now...

I just picked up this 80 Honda CB750 yesterday. 4100 original miles. I got a good deal on it, and I have it sold already. I fix up older non-running bikes and sell them. Sold this one before I even touched a wrench to it.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:05 PM   #33111
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
[/URL]

Looks great Madjik! I'm thinking that when I pull the topper to check the seal, I'll go ahead and do some sort of spray/roll on bed liner (not sure if I'll diy or pay to get it done). As it is now, I think I have an ants nest under the plastic bed liner...so can't wait to get it out of there!
Don't know what your money situation is but if it were me I'd get it professionally done. Get the new deluxe Line-X. I've seen guys who have it on their truck and it looks brand new gloss black 5 years later. No fading.

If you go the DIY route I'd do Raptor Liner. Buy the entire spray kit.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:36 PM   #33112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Don't know what your money situation is but if it were me I'd get it professionally done. Get the new deluxe Line-X. I've seen guys who have it on their truck and it looks brand new gloss black 5 years later. No fading.

If you go the DIY route I'd do Raptor Liner. Buy the entire spray kit.
Yeah, the problem with the spray DIY one is that I really don't have any place to spray it. My condo parking lot antics have to be kept to a minimum...I think spraying my rims is about as much as I can push it

I just requested a quote from the local Line-X dealer...we'll see how much that would come to. I don't mind spending a bit if I know it's going to be good quality and last. But that would have to wait until after I do the timing belt...since that would be a priority over a bed makeover.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:57 PM   #33113
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Installed my group buy soft topper from member Eddie209.

Old 05-02-2013, 05:01 PM   #33114
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, the problem with the spray DIY one is that I really don't have any place to spray it. My condo parking lot antics have to be kept to a minimum...I think spraying my rims is about as much as I can push it

I just requested a quote from the local Line-X dealer...we'll see how much that would come to. I don't mind spending a bit if I know it's going to be good quality and last. But that would have to wait until after I do the timing belt...since that would be a priority over a bed makeover.
Solid plan.

I can vouch for my Line-X. Holding strong for 14 years or so now. And I've abused it.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:02 PM   #33115
cshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: cameron
cshade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Installed my group buy soft topper from member Eddie209.

that looks great man!
Old 05-02-2013, 05:06 PM   #33116
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshade View Post
that looks great man!
I love it! It turned out exactly how I hoped it would
Old 05-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #33117
cshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: cameron
cshade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
I love it! It turned out exactly how I hoped it would
how much were those going for? the guy was hand making them right?
Old 05-02-2013, 05:44 PM   #33118
04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Corrections
Name: Robert
04tacomarob's Tacoma Gallery
Plasti dipping my badges, I'll put a pic up when I'm done
Old 05-02-2013, 05:45 PM   #33119
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Finally ordered a full OME lift from wheelers today
Old 05-02-2013, 05:50 PM   #33120
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dek Ngo View Post
What brand are your rotors? I'm assuming the finish is supposed to resist rust. If so, let us know how well it works.
They are made by EBC.
The black coating helps bed the pads to the rotors. They black completely scrapes off after bedding. the entire rotor is coated as well and help with rust resistance.

Products Discussed in this Thread