Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2013, 09:11 AM   #33321
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Getting my tint done in a couple hours. Too bad the darkest I can go up front is 43%
Old 05-06-2013, 10:13 AM   #33322
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Andrew
ALawrence's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
x2.....

ANNNNnND I'M DonE.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:46 AM   #33323
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
finished up my safety lights

Old 05-06-2013, 10:47 AM   #33324
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 05-06-2013, 11:04 AM   #33325
vtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to all

Name: Jarrod
vtrguy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to cry when I see that my 881s have been delivered and I'm not there to tear open a package like Christmas day in the middle of may

someone console me and tell me that they'll be there when I get home just as safe as a bug in a rug
Old 05-06-2013, 11:12 AM   #33326
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
My 1/2" drill bit snapped in half. Gonna have to finish tomorrow.

Old 05-06-2013, 11:26 AM   #33327
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
My 1/2" drill bit snapped in half.
Stop me if you've heard this one before...
Old 05-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #33328
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Replaced that chitty 1st gen dome light with LED from superbrightleds.com
Old Bulb vs New Bulb

Heck of a difference.

I'll get some night pictures once it gets dark tonight.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:55 PM   #33329
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I did the same about a year ago.

So bright at night. I can see into most nook and crannies in my truck now whereas I couldn't see anything with the stock incandescent bulb.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:55 PM   #33330
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
they do not disappoint! have the same ones both in the dome and map light. also have LEDs for the reverse lights. helpful at night but wish they were a tad brighter
Old 05-06-2013, 01:57 PM   #33331
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
cleaned her inside and out, also got my CB all properly wired.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:03 PM   #33332
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
they do not disappoint! have the same ones both in the dome and map light. also have LEDs for the reverse lights. helpful at night but wish they were a tad brighter
Been wanting to do this. Which bulb should I get for reverse lights.. Which ones are the dome light
Old 05-06-2013, 02:08 PM   #33333
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
Been wanting to do this. Which bulb should I get for reverse lights.. Which ones are the dome light
superbright has a chart online that helps you out.
i got the reverse lights from Ebay. i might still have the box laying around somewhere. I'm studying for finals right now but when they wrap up i can see what i can do to help
Old 05-06-2013, 02:19 PM   #33334
FramerKat will become famous soon enough

Name: kAt
FramerKat's Tacoma Gallery
I think I got those same reverse lights...I love them. They are fairly directional though (straight out the back), but do help a lot since I got the cap...can see pretty well when backing at night now I did see some that have 360 degree LEDs (which would offer more spread)...will have to see if I can remember where I saw them...

Here's the expired eBay listing of the ones that I got (for the 01-04...there's another version for earlier models): http://www.ebay.com/itm/151007966900....l2649&afsrc=1

They are a LOT more bright than the incandescents...

Just replaced my reverse bulbs with LEDs and they're BRIGHT!!! by Kathy / Analog Soul Photography, on Flickr

They were well worth the $15.99 for two.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:21 PM   #33335
Swerve for nothing

i have the 360 degree one. just a cylindrical center with leds situated around the core, its flood pattern
Old 05-06-2013, 02:22 PM   #33336

I think RMAN got the ones from superbrightled.

Cost about $20 each but he says they're insanely bright.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:43 PM   #33337
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My led bulb is from superbrightleds.com.. The domelight was <$10 including shipping. Part number for a 98-00 is 3022-xHP4.. The x digit will be replaced when you choose a color. Mine is the cool white so it's 3022-CWHP4. I'm not sure about the reverse light part number, but I will probably be buying those next. These OEM ones suck! You can type the model of your truck into superbrightleds though and it will tell you exactly what bulbs you need.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:45 PM   #33338
Swerve for nothing

i think that's what i did and then just went to Ebay, found them, and bought them from somewhere in Japan
Old 05-06-2013, 03:04 PM   #33339
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Yea but more than 1 bulb shows up there are so many different ones under reverse
Old 05-06-2013, 03:16 PM   #33340
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Sorry, can't help you too much with the reverse light part numbers.. Somebody who's done it before may can speak up hopefully? Also, csjumper2003 sells LED's for our trucks too so that's something to look at as well.
Here's a link:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ed-lights.html

Products Discussed in this Thread