Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #33941
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
did you check the fuse?
No I'm workn ill check it when I get off
Old 05-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #33942
Tanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to all

Name: Tanner
Tanner757's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation help 3" lift problems

ok so i have billstien 5100 in front
billstien 5125 in the rear
and i have a v6 extended cab prerunner
i ordered the ome 882 and ome leaf springs
dan from wheelers offroad called me and said he suggested against the 882 coils, i plan on getting a tube bumper later this summer but wanted to know are the 882 gunna be bad for my truck till i get the tube bumper or what, he suggested the ome 880 but i dont wanna get to soft springs and then once i get the bumper have to buy new springs again
thanks for hte help in advance please answer quick
Old 05-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #33943
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner757 View Post
dan from wheelers offroad called me and said he suggested against the 882 coils, i plan on getting a tube bumper later this summer but wanted to know are the 882 gunna be bad for my truck till i get the tube bumper or what, he suggested the ome 880 but i dont wanna get to soft springs and then once i get the bumper have to buy new springs again
They won't be bad for the truck. They will be stiff with out the weight on them. The 3.4 is enough. I could see this being an issue on a 2.7 only. If you don't wanna take them apart again go with the 882.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #33944
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

get 883s.

same height as 881s but heavy rate for more weight. 882s aren't recommended even by OME anymore. They are too tall for the nitro charger shocks.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #33945
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
883's
Old 05-14-2013, 01:17 PM   #33946
Tanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to all

Name: Tanner
Tanner757's Tacoma Gallery
im trying to go for around a 3" lift with the ome 883 get me that or no?
Old 05-14-2013, 01:18 PM   #33947
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Just got gas 23.67mpg. Combined city/highway/beach on 10psi
Old 05-14-2013, 01:22 PM   #33948
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Without a bumper. Pretty close yes.

you can add the 10mm trim spacer too to get 3''.

Eibachs are the easiest and beefiest coil tho for 3'' and lots of front weight.

just be ready to take on the 3'' of lift and the problems it brings. Blown CV boots mainly.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #33949
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i got 2.5" in my estimate. if that isnt enough then get the 10mm trim packer. i plan on a tube bumper in the future and have no worries with the 883's handling it. here it is with my 32" tires
Old 05-14-2013, 01:29 PM   #33950
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
puppy.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:54 PM   #33951
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered Light Racing UCAs

Click link in sig if you need some
Old 05-14-2013, 02:37 PM   #33952
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
i got 2.5" in my estimate. if that isnt enough then get the 10mm trim packer. i plan on a tube bumper in the future and have no worries with the 883's handling it. here it is with my 32" tires
Perfect stance IMO

Too bad it's such an ugly color with ugly wheels. With an ugly mug behind the steering wheel. EDIT: I'm not talking about the dog in the picture. (S)he's a cutey.

OH SNAP!
Old 05-14-2013, 02:39 PM   #33953
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
fight
Old 05-14-2013, 02:39 PM   #33954
Feet in the water...
Silver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Silver02Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Silver02Taco Send a message via AIM to Silver02Taco Send a message via MSN to Silver02Taco Send a message via Yahoo to Silver02Taco
I lol'ed.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #33956
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
I'm only lashing out because I won't have the chance to meet Ben in Wyoming this summer... where we would have settled everything with a grudge thumb-wrestling match.

Like real men.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:51 PM   #33959
Professional Web Wheeler

Disrespecting another man's dog is how real men do things?
Old 05-14-2013, 03:46 PM   #33960
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
It was a blown fuse thanks for the help guys

Products Discussed in this Thread