Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2013, 06:20 AM   #33941
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
Check your fuses. It sounds like you popped one.
Do u know off hand which fuse where I can check it when I get off instead of searching
Old 05-14-2013, 06:41 AM   #33942
Triangleacre1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
Triangleacre1's Tacoma Gallery
I had a headlight bulb go out over the weekend so last night I changed them both. After this I turn em on to try them out and realize my side marker is out. So have to go buy some of them after work today.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:04 AM   #33943
Only women shave beneath the neck.
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
I changed my spark plugs and wires over the weekend. My fuel economy on this tank has gone up by 1.2 MPG!! I'm gonna do the fuel filter this weekend and start looking into intake/exhaust.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:33 AM   #33944
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
TG ubolt flip, rear shock relocation, leaf spring relocation plates. More details in my build.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:38 AM   #33945
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is so clean ^
Old 05-14-2013, 07:50 AM   #33947
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Truck is so clean ^
Quote:
Originally Posted by FramerKat View Post
I was just gonna say...
Well I never apply a fresh coat of black, or respray the shocks that were covered in surface rust. That would be too vain.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:32 AM   #33948
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
Do u know off hand which fuse where I can check it when I get off instead of searching
I don't remember exactly what fuse it is but I'm pretty sure its in the side panel of the dash. I want to say its was a fuse that you wouldn't expect to be for the clock and dome light, like the radio fuse or something. I blew mine and searched till I finally pulled every fuse out checking them one by one lol.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:39 AM   #33949
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner757 View Post
Painted my center caps and grille emblemAttachment 212349
Now im just waiting on these goodies
Attachment 212350
And the shocks? Already got some?
Old 05-14-2013, 09:21 AM   #33950
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Well I never apply a fresh coat of black, or respray the shocks that were covered in surface rust. That would be too vain.
You beat the piss out of your truck far more than I could ever imagine and yet your underside looks pristine.

Wish Ol' Red looked like that.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:49 AM   #33951
Tanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to all

Name: Tanner
Tanner757's Tacoma Gallery
yea i already got them on my truck
Old 05-14-2013, 09:59 AM   #33952
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
I don't remember exactly what fuse it is but I'm pretty sure its in the side panel of the dash. I want to say its was a fuse that you wouldn't expect to be for the clock and dome light, like the radio fuse or something. I blew mine and searched till I finally pulled every fuse out checking them one by one lol.
I guess ill have to do that I checked the radio fuse this morning n it was good
Old 05-14-2013, 10:45 AM   #33953

Quote:
I guess ill have to do that I checked the radio fuse this morning n it was good
The dome fuse and clock are dependent upon one another.

In the repair manual it says the dome fuse is "No.2 R/B"

I'm trying to find a fuse diagram for our trucks online and it's failing me.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:47 AM   #33954

Quote:
The dome fuse and clock are dependent upon one another.

In the repair manual it says the dome fuse is "No.2 R/B"

I'm trying to find a fuse diagram for our trucks online and it's failing me.
Ok I appreciate it
Old 05-14-2013, 11:01 AM   #33955

Quote:
Ok I appreciate it
Found it.

The dome fuse is in the engine bay fuse box in the lower left corner of all the 10 and 15 amp fuses (if standing at your grille looking into the engine).

Look at the cover of the fuse box and you'll see the 15a fuse labeled "dome"

See if that's blown.

Also remember LED bulbs are polar sensitive so if it doesn't work, turn the bulb around and try it that way. But by the sounds of it, with your clock not working now, you probably blew that fuse.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:24 AM   #33956

Quote:
Found it.

The dome fuse is in the engine bay fuse box in the lower left corner of all the 10 and 15 amp fuses (if standing at your grille looking into the engine).

Look at the cover of the fuse box and you'll see the 15a fuse labeled "dome"

See if that's blown.

Also remember LED bulbs are polar sensitive so if it doesn't work, turn the bulb around and try it that way. But by the sounds of it, with your clock not working now, you probably blew that fuse.
Ok thanks I appreciate it. I know the light works cuz I hooked to wires up to it and my battery
Old 05-14-2013, 11:25 AM   #33957

Quote:
Ok thanks I appreciate it. I know the light works cuz I hooked to wires up to it and my battery
did you check the fuse?
Old 05-14-2013, 11:29 AM   #33958

Quote:
did you check the fuse?
No I'm workn ill check it when I get off
Old 05-14-2013, 11:59 AM   #33959
Tanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to allTanner757 is a name known to all

Name: Tanner
Tanner757's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation help 3" lift problems

ok so i have billstien 5100 in front
billstien 5125 in the rear
and i have a v6 extended cab prerunner
i ordered the ome 882 and ome leaf springs
dan from wheelers offroad called me and said he suggested against the 882 coils, i plan on getting a tube bumper later this summer but wanted to know are the 882 gunna be bad for my truck till i get the tube bumper or what, he suggested the ome 880 but i dont wanna get to soft springs and then once i get the bumper have to buy new springs again
thanks for hte help in advance please answer quick
Old 05-14-2013, 12:09 PM   #33960
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner757 View Post
ok so i have billstien 5100 in front
billstien 5125 in the rear
and i have a v6 extended cab prerunner
i ordered the ome 882 and ome leaf springs
dan from wheelers offroad called me and said he suggested against the 882 coils, i plan on getting a tube bumper later this summer but wanted to know are the 882 gunna be bad for my truck till i get the tube bumper or what, he suggested the ome 880 but i dont wanna get to soft springs and then once i get the bumper have to buy new springs again
thanks for hte help in advance please answer quick
They won't be bad for the truck. They will be stiff with out the weight on them. The 3.4 is enough. I could see this being an issue on a 2.7 only. If you don't wanna take them apart again go with the 882.

Products Discussed in this Thread