Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2013, 02:17 AM   #37541
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
At 2:30 am ? sure it wasn't the meth ??...
haha ive been working a few double shifts at work and my sleep is out of wack now

2 down 5 to go!!

havent really thought about where im gonna put them though...
Old 07-03-2013, 02:43 AM   #37542
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgcowboy View Post

Installed my first radio. 24000 colors or something and makes my stock sound 10 times as good as the original. Took 10 minutes. This bluetooth music streaming is awesome! No cords. Awesome
I have that exact same unit in my taco. Works good.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:48 AM   #37543
Wildlife Enthusiast. KCCO
WildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
WildLand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtaco02 View Post
I have that exact same unit in my taco. Works good.
I like it. And got it for $120. Have you found any problems with it?
Old 07-03-2013, 05:57 AM   #37544
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJMAG View Post
oh nice kinnelon is pretty nice i suppose i actually work right in butler. im right by mountain creek, or action park
Nice... Action Park... Vernon Valley.

I used to tear up the go karts in Action Park.

I haven't lived in Jersey since '91 though. Been awhile.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:00 AM   #37545
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
havent really thought about where im gonna put them though...
Just aimlessly dragging them around?

lol
Old 07-03-2013, 06:07 AM   #37546
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
That doesn't look like the Jersey I grew up in
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJMAG View Post
haha northern NJ in sussex county. country side of jersey nobody sees or comes to its actually pretty nice here beleive it or not
The best part of Jersey. I grew up in Warren in a nice hilly section of forest. Still go up to Creek for snowboarding and used to go up there for paintball or great motorcycle roads.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:13 AM   #37547
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgcowboy View Post
I like it. And got it for $120. Have you found any problems with it?
Nope. Only problem I have is seeing the display during the day. But then again my eyes don't work as good as they once did.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:27 AM   #37548
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
New head unit and I wired up my stealthbox sub.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:17 AM   #37549
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Does anyone have any suggestions for inner cv boots for lifted applications? I've seen high angle outer cv boots, but im wondering about inners. Both of mine are torn

Edit:
Outer, correct? http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...t-p-20744.html

Inner, correct? http://www.offroadsolutions.com/prod...inner-cv-boot/
Anyone?
Old 07-03-2013, 07:20 AM   #37550
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes gentleman its true irish whisky makes pulling boulders across the front yeard at 230 am a good idea

i just busted out laughing.. this is wonderful
Old 07-03-2013, 07:54 AM   #37551

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
i just busted out laughing.. this is wonderful
I can only imagine what his neighbors were thinking.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:56 AM   #37552
WCGFY
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gentleman's Sausage
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes gentleman its true irish whisky makes pulling boulders across the front yeard at 230 am a good idea

Dude, you're doing it wrong. Rock CRAWLING. OVER THE ROCKS.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:01 AM   #37553
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Im right there with you. This is how I move engines around the yard:

Old 07-03-2013, 10:25 AM   #37554
For sale
TheGluv11 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Silent Service
Name: Andy
TheGluv11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Yup, that's exactly what you use.
I have used some 1500 grit then some 2000 grit. Once all the yellow is sanded off hit it with a orbital buffer. works really well
Old 07-03-2013, 10:45 AM   #37555
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

check out mah hangdown

Old 07-03-2013, 11:27 AM   #37556
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
check out mah hangdown

were going to have to change the saying from hung like a horse to hung like a Tacoma
Old 07-03-2013, 11:34 AM   #37557
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
check out mah hangdown

well there's ya problem
Old 07-03-2013, 11:37 AM   #37558
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
were going to have to change the saying from hung like a horse to hung like a Tacoma
Hung like a Hungarian hamster haha
Old 07-03-2013, 11:43 AM   #37559
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
check out mah hangdown

Reminds me of a tshirt my uncle (A-10 pilot) got that said 'Slow but well hung'
Old 07-03-2013, 12:24 PM   #37560
bonafide

haha i may get some of these cut out in vinyl to go across my windshield. oh the lovely looks i'd get from people who had no idea..

Products Discussed in this Thread