Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2011, 09:21 PM   #21
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I tried to tint my windows by myself and Failed
Old 02-07-2011, 10:15 PM   #22
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
I tried to tint my windows by myself and Failed
I did that when I was a young fella, it's tough!

Jk, I'm still a kid.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:20 PM   #23
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post

Jk, I'm still a kid.

Hahahaha

I undid the Fog light mod on my truck today. I also got some gear oil for my locker install on Saturday.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:27 PM   #24
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post

Jk, I'm still a kid.
For the first try i did pretty good, BUT i rather just pay
Old 02-08-2011, 12:03 PM   #25
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinclm View Post
SlimDigg did u use the spray or dip form of the plastidip to do the door trim?
Old 02-08-2011, 12:24 PM   #27
Uncle Sam is getting his, so I'm gonna get mine.
Garth223 is on a distinguished road

Marines: LCPL since Dec 09
Name: Garth
Garth223's Tacoma Gallery
De-Mud Flapped my truck!! And then washed her!

Old 02-08-2011, 12:41 PM   #28
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Man I can't wait for my allpro rear bumper to get here!

garth!
Old 02-08-2011, 12:56 PM   #29
Uncle Sam is getting his, so I'm gonna get mine.
Garth223 is on a distinguished road

Marines: LCPL since Dec 09
Name: Garth
Garth223's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks slim! Im waiting on my front bumper and skid plate from them right now... UPS says it should be here friday!!
Old 02-08-2011, 04:29 PM   #30
Taco Sos is on a distinguished road

Taco Sos's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered my 4th 265/75/16 BFG AT today. Should get em put on on saturday.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:06 PM   #31
Black Taco
Beau02 has a spectacular aura aboutBeau02 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Beau
Beau02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau02 View Post
Yesterday I pulled the dent in the rear passenger-side lower corner of the bed with a slide-hammer, grinded it, and put in the . . . wait for it . . . body filler

Tonight I primed, base coated, and now I'm waiting to add the third and final clear coat.

My wife's Prius 'magically' rolled down the driveway and crashed into my truck. I will have knocked the dent out of the bumper and repaired the body for about $65. The Prius sustained about $5k worth of damage and will be back from the collision center Friday...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post
5k!!
A couple of pics to show the 'after' version of Prius vs. Tacoma! For the record, the Prius also has a crease down the rear driver's side door where it raked along the bumper after hitting my truck. The taco repair turned out pretty good for my first attempt at body work. Now it's time to clean it up and give it a fresh coat of wax so the rest of the truck is as shiny and nice as the new clear-coated corner...
Attached Thumbnails
What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-taco-after_1.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-prius-after_1.jpg  
Old 02-08-2011, 05:13 PM   #32
Firefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Josh
Firefighter160's Tacoma Gallery
I put new tires on mine today, 265/70 Bfg all terrains. Like em so far just really wish I had got 265/75s but it was too good of a deal to turn down...
Old 02-08-2011, 05:54 PM   #33
J-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura about
J-Rob #3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefighter160 View Post
I put new tires on mine today, 265/70 Bfg all terrains. Like em so far just really wish I had got 265/75s but it was too good of a deal to turn down...
why 265/75? and do you have a lift on yours?
Old 02-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #34
Firefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Firefighter160's Tacoma Gallery
I had 265/75s on it but got a good deal on the 265/70s, I have OME 880 springs in the front and it sits perfectly level. The new tires just look small on it now...
Old 02-08-2011, 06:33 PM   #35
Admiral of the JOLLY ROGER navy
micropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to behold

Name: damion
micropiper's Tacoma Gallery
A diffrent take on the mag-light mod!

Not alot of free space in a single cab. So I stuck it to my new sub-box

Old 02-08-2011, 07:54 PM   #36
dustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dustinclm's Tacoma Gallery
thanks slimdigg. one more question, did u do any kind of prep work to the liners before?
Old 02-08-2011, 09:15 PM   #37
Resident MMA Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinclm View Post
thanks slimdigg. one more question, did u do any kind of prep work to the liners before?
Wipe with water, wipe with alcohol, spray, wait 30 mins, repeat 4 times.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:21 PM   #38
Resident MMA Fanatic

Plastidipped center console, seat panels

woohoo!!!
Old 02-08-2011, 09:55 PM   #39
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by micropiper View Post
Not alot of free space in a single cab. So I stuck it to my new sub-box

where did you get that for your maglight
Old 02-08-2011, 10:44 PM   #40
Resident MMA Fanatic

I used plastidip because it is reverseable. And because I was bored.

Those maglite clips lookk like the official maglite brand ones on amazon.

Products Discussed in this Thread