Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2013, 03:50 PM   #40521
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Wheeled it this past weekend

Jason,

This picture is sick! Fuck slow and steady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Nice. We've got the same idea. My shell comes back off this week for some mods to my bedrack before another trip. Love having the different options with the rack/shell etc.
x2!
Old 08-26-2013, 05:32 PM   #40522
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
After I got a tug job out backwards
Old 08-26-2013, 06:36 PM   #40523
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
still trying to track a wobble. never noticed it before until rotated tires and added spacers. removed spacers. wobble still exist. noticed weights went from the sticky to bars on rims, had sticky ones added again. wobble decreased slightly. still wobbles at ~58mph. america's tire is getting tired of balancing my wheels. 4 times in 2 weeks.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:45 PM   #40525
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
Looked at her in the garage, I've been fighting a massive exhaust leak and can't drive her yet.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #40526
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmerboy2112 View Post
Looked at her in the garage, I've been fighting a massive exhaust leak and can't drive her yet.
Time for the coffee can mod!

Old 08-26-2013, 06:54 PM   #40528
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Debadged her! looks great with no badges
Old 08-26-2013, 08:37 PM   #40529
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Grunt
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
Debadged her! looks great with no badges
Did that the other week, looks sooooo much cleaner
Old 08-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #40530
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
This was actually from a couple weeks back but I've been out of town since then so I'm just now getting a chance to post them. Went to the Cruiser Outfitters Annual Customer Appreciation BBQ. Awesome turnout with over 100 Toyotas and 250+ people in attendance.

Sorry for the big pic dump but I thought everyone might like seeing them.

Rare Hightop Diesel HJ61 Right Hand drive from Japan

Cruiser Outfitters FJ45

Cruiser Outfitters FJ40

Old 08-26-2013, 09:38 PM   #40532
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Want, please.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:42 PM   #40533
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Carrier bearing grenade'd a mile from the house so I had my roommate flat tow me. Short work for his cummins. So I pull it out carrier bushing fell off. Bearing was rusted BAD. so the 2 jaw puller kept slipping off. Got a hammer and screw driver tried to hammer and slip bearing off. Put the puller back on, c-clamped the jaws to the bearing, (HF $10 puller) fought that and put her back together with lots of anti seize, cleaned splines and greased it all. Filthy now.

Old 08-26-2013, 11:20 PM   #40534
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
This was actually from a couple weeks back but I've been out of town since then so I'm just now getting a chance to post them. Went to the Cruiser Outfitters Annual Customer Appreciation BBQ. Awesome turnout with over 100 Toyotas and 250+ people in attendance.

Sorry for the big pic dump but I thought everyone might like seeing them.

Cody has a flawless rig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Nice Adam!

Cody's rig!

Love the white 80 truck SACed with the yellow orange red stripes
haha i thought it looked too familiar!
Old 08-26-2013, 11:28 PM   #40535
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Grunt
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Cody has a flawless rig
Got a link to Cody's build thread? I wanna see some pics of the inside of that camper... looks like a pretty sweet gig
Old 08-26-2013, 11:34 PM   #40536
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Got a link to Cody's build thread? I wanna see some pics of the inside of that camper... looks like a pretty sweet gig
No build thread. He only has like 4 posts on here.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:13 AM   #40538
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Cody has a flawless rig

haha i thought it looked too familiar!

That camper is awesome! My old neighbor has one on his tacoma. You can crank the top part and it opens into a huge tent. It's like an rtt built into the camper.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:36 AM   #40539
Eldowr will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Desk Sgt
Name: Donavon
Eldowr's Tacoma Gallery
Replaced Dome light.. Oh yeah

Products Discussed in this Thread