Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2011, 10:58 PM   #41
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
hmm, where did you get the plasti dip?

Think it'll hold up?
Old 02-09-2011, 11:05 AM   #43
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
hmm, where did you get the plasti dip?

Think it'll hold up?
I got it from home hardware in armstrong. They had to order it in for me.

Last night my hands were quite dirty and when I got in the truck today in the light it was showing on the console, but it wiped right off with my hand.

I have no doubts about the seat panels holding up, but the center console we will see. The cold night did get and it feels more solid and less grippy. I'm gonna go with my gf camera and take some shots right now.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #44
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
cool, I'll be waiting! imagine an allllll black interior!
Old 02-09-2011, 01:33 PM   #45
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post
Plasti dipped floor trim

can I get some information on your seat covers?
Old 02-09-2011, 03:44 PM   #46
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
can I get some information on your seat covers?
wetokole.com

Basically, black on black no piping, heated with map pocket

Cost me 650 out the door to canada in the last group buy.

There is a few more photos at my build page.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:43 AM   #47
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wetokole.com

Basically, black on black no piping, heated with map pocket

Cost me 650 out the door to canada in the last group buy.

There is a few more photos at my build page.

Thank you sir.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:01 AM   #48
Duck Fan
SalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SalemCBR's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work there!
Just debadged myself.. or my tailgate. Havn't removed my door badging. Yet? I'm tempted to order more badges and paint them black and put some back on. The gen 1 other then the toyota tacoma on the driver and passanger door are very soft and hard to get off with-out damaging.

Old 02-10-2011, 11:22 AM   #50

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
hmm, that makes me want to put a badge back on mine :P I have a nice big TOYOTA badge...

OK out to the garage I go!
Old 02-10-2011, 12:42 PM   #51

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Decided to throw the Tacoma badge on the front to replace the smaller toyota one.

Old 02-12-2011, 04:53 PM   #52
Resident MMA Fanatic

I let my girlfriend drive it for the first time! First time for anyone other than me :nervous:
Old 02-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #53
SunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
SunDevilTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Installed my Pop-n-Lock.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:00 PM   #54
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I let my girlfriend drive it for the first time! First time for anyone other than me :nervous:
haha whaaaaaat.

i've let girls who have never driven a manual drive my truck on roads after a quick parking lot lesson...it's just a vehicle man.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:04 PM   #55
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
haha whaaaaaat.

i've let girls who have never driven a manual drive my truck on roads after a quick parking lot lesson...it's just a vehicle man.
ya. especially if they're hot
Old 02-12-2011, 07:06 PM   #56
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
ya. especially if they're hot
both were friends and their boyfriends were my friends. the more people that know how to drive a manual = more dd's!
Old 02-12-2011, 07:26 PM   #57
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
both were friends and their boyfriends were my friends. the more people that know how to drive a manual = more dd's!
you sir are genius !!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-13-2011, 03:04 PM   #58
Taco Sos is on a distinguished road

Taco Sos's Tacoma Gallery
Washed the damn thing

Old 02-13-2011, 03:57 PM   #59
mj1168 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
mj1168's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine painted

Just took mine out of storage and got it painted, now waiting for my rims and tires to come in.Going with a set of Duratracs and Ultra wheels.Can't wait!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_1044.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_1045.jpg   What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-img_1046.jpg  
Old 02-13-2011, 04:41 PM   #60

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I got a set of hella's mounted behind the grillcraft yesterday,

but today I spent about 4 hours taking shit OFF of my brothers jeep to sell it.

winch, pia lights, aux fuse panel, switch panel, oh shit handles, he owes me!

Products Discussed in this Thread