Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2012, 12:04 PM   #11361
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ourtoy View Post
blew head gasket 26100 miles
That seems like very low mileage for a.....uh...an engine of no particular type?
Old 03-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #11362
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-10-2012, 01:02 PM   #11363
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Looks good
Thanks!
Old 03-10-2012, 01:09 PM   #11364
ttaM will become famous soon enoughttaM will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
ttaM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04tacomaSR5 View Post
why? lol

I like to keep a roll of paper towels in the truck to clean off my dog's feet so she doesn't track in a lot of mess, i usually just throw them behind the seat, and I was super bored today, and saw that spot and just kinda thought "ehh what the hell?!"
Old 03-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #11365
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon250r View Post
2 weekends ago I did this

Icon c/o
Tc uca
Deavers
Icon w/resi in the rear
285/75 mtrs
Level 8 wheels

Today I'm about to trim the fenders.
Looks 10x better. At first I mistook you for Brandon on TTORA... white double cabs and you guys are even both running MTRs...

http://ttora.com/forum/showpost.php?...postcount=5539
Old 03-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #11366
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
Looks 10x better. At first I mistook you for Brandon on TTORA... white double cabs and you guys are even both running MTRs...

http://ttora.com/forum/showpost.php?...postcount=5539

Haha ya I've seen his truck, and I am on TTORA but as AZ250r. I like what he's done to his truck. If I can find someone local thats done it, next time I need new shoes I wanna step up to 35's and tub the firewall.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #11367

Trimmed the fenders so I don't rub any more

take the flares off

Cut the black gromit things that hold the plastic inner fender splash guard thing

Put some tape down and measured over an inch on the bottom, then drew a line up to the third gromit thing.

chop chop

put the flare back on

left overs

I dont have a pic at the moment but on the bottom of the flare it attaches with a bolt. All I did was switch the bolts.

no more rub

I've seen this posted up a few places, its basically following the directions for the bushwacker fender flares.

Also did the ebrake mod while I was at it.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:33 PM   #11368
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky73 View Post
one big yakima rack...probably won't do it but wanted to mock-it-up

DO EEETTT!!!!! It will look real good!

ask me how i know (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ok-me-now.html)
Old 03-10-2012, 05:50 PM   #11369
What do you mean I can't go up there...Watch this!
Jonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
Jonyd182's Tacoma Gallery
Tire rotation sure is easy with sliders

Old 03-10-2012, 06:52 PM   #11370
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
New saddle blanket seat covers, never have dug the look of the 'okeles. This looks "truck-ish"

Old 03-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #11371
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NegroTundra View Post
New saddle blanket seat covers, never have dug the look of the 'okeles. This looks "truck-ish"

those look like the rugs on my kitchen floor

..... just messin!!
Old 03-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #11372
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
those look like the rugs on my kitchen floor

..... just messin!!

I didnt expect the young crowd or city boys to appreciate so no worries...
Old 03-10-2012, 07:21 PM   #11373
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonyd182 View Post
Tire rotation sure is easy with sliders

go closer to the back, get both sides off at once...half the time
Old 03-10-2012, 07:40 PM   #11374
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon250r View Post
2 weekends ago I did this

Icon c/o
Tc uca
Deavers
Icon w/resi in the rear
285/75 mtrs
Level 8 wheels

Today I'm about to trim the fenders.
looks good!
Old 03-10-2012, 08:08 PM   #11375
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Finally took my running boards off. Truck really does have a better look without them.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #11376
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
go closer to the back, get both sides off at once...half the time
his back tire is off the ground. plus how else would you rotate them with one tire off?
Old 03-10-2012, 09:06 PM   #11377
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't happen today, but drove it into the driveway for possibly the last time Friday. Finally got me a more reliable truck, still a Tacoma fan though!
Old 03-10-2012, 09:09 PM   #11378
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Didn't happen today, but drove it into the driveway for possibly the last time Friday. Finally got me a more reliable truck, still a Tacoma fan though!
What'd you get?
Old 03-10-2012, 09:10 PM   #11379
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
what did you get?
Old 03-10-2012, 09:23 PM   #11380
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Downey leafs installed today and 5125's. My damn drivers side sits at least an 1" lower than the passenger. The flex is nice...got dark so not really any pics.

Products Discussed in this Thread