Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2012, 03:50 PM   #12901
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
I also removed my topper in preparation for Moab.

dude i saw you driving last wednesday! i was stoked to finally see a UT TW member. you were going northbound on the 15 and i was going south, too fast to snap a pic! my bro and gf were like they just don't understand
Old 04-17-2012, 05:26 PM   #12902
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

HAWT....

I am a fan of the top off
Old 04-17-2012, 05:36 PM   #12903
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Couple pics of the trans skid. Like I said, it still needs paint and a couple holes drilled so I can bolt it to the back of my IFS skid (the slanted peice will attach to the front skid) and there are a couple custom brackets welded to my stock crossmember where it will attach on the back.

It covers just the tranny pan. The upright peices are notched to clear the tube going into the pan on the passenger side, and the driverside is clearanced a bit more for the driveshaft. I could have made the skid wider but I chose not to in an effort to keep the weight down as much as I could. It still covers what I need
Sweet man!! Love em! Love seeing the process pics, can't wait to see them get tested
Old 04-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #12904
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
travis9287's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travis9287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
Put my wheels on. Ivan stewart's from a tundra painted charcoal... 170$ for wheels and paint supplies, not too bad imo.

Sorry for shitty cellphone pic
What paint did you use? Wanting the same for my sport rims.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:06 PM   #12905
Mxer256 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
Mxer256's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Put my wheels on. Ivan stewart's from a tundra painted charcoal... 170$ for wheels and paint supplies, not too bad imo.

Sorry for shitty cellphone pic
Hey did you retro fit those headlights or buy them like that? and also what kind of tires do you have? And what size?
Old 04-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #12906
Pingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to behold

Pingo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis9287 View Post
What paint did you use? Wanting the same for my sport rims.
I used Rustoleum graphite. It was the closest thing to gunmetal I could find that I liked the look of. Surprisingly it only took 1 can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxer256 View Post
Hey did you retro fit those headlights or buy them like that? and also what kind of tires do you have? And what size?
I retrofitted them! I have Goodyear Wranger duratracs at 265/75/16.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:50 PM   #12907
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-17-2012, 06:58 PM   #12908
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Just an FYI...

If I'm ever in Utah, I'm taking your truck and leaving mine behind in your garage.

That is all

Old 04-17-2012, 08:07 PM   #12909
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
travis9287's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travis9287
Quote:
I used Rustoleum graphite. It was the closest thing to gunmetal I could find that I liked the look of. Surprisingly it only took 1 can.
okay cool, thanks! i was wondering how that stuff looked on wheels. My dad has all the stuff to spray them with his real paint gun. But that stuff looks pretty good.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:39 PM   #12910
Pingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to behold

Pingo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis9287 View Post
okay cool, thanks! i was wondering how that stuff looked on wheels. My dad has all the stuff to spray them with his real paint gun. But that stuff looks pretty good.

np man! It turned out pretty great I think. Especially considering I painted outside on a windy day without a paint booth and I got pretty tired of sanding after a couple hours so some of it was sort of half assed. I was pretty happy with my paint color choice as it was very similar to the gunmetal I was looking for\.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:12 PM   #12911
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Truck looks good without, but for Moab, I prefer it on! Nothing like pulling into any ole place and throwing your sleeping bag in the bed...but maybe DC's are too short for that?

As always...awesome rig
Old 04-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #12912
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneBIGroom View Post

Old 04-18-2012, 01:51 AM   #12913
dweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Interior Communications Electrician
Name: David
dweezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

looks awesome without the topper....
Old 04-18-2012, 07:07 AM   #12914
crainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant future

crainz277's Tacoma Gallery
Officially a member of the deckplate club. Replaced the K&N intake with it. Virtually no difference, but considering I don't think I lost any noticeable power I may be selling my intake (like new). Also ordered a timing belt water pump kit off ebay yesterday. It's about that time. I'm at 113K and checked my coolant and it didn't even show in the resevoir : ( Did a little reading and found that it may be a result of my water pump leaking. Ordered this one-
http://www.ebay.com/itm/95-04-Toyota...item53e92e81e2

Read a little bit and called Toyota. Nobody really gave me the impression that I would need a hydraulic tensioner. I'm getting my accessory belts cheap from my uncle who works at a parts store. Looking to do all this before I take my truck cross-country this summer..big plans : )
Old 04-18-2012, 10:51 AM   #12915
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NegroTundra View Post
Truck looks good without, but for Moab, I prefer it on! Nothing like pulling into any ole place and throwing your sleeping bag in the bed...but maybe DC's are too short for that?

As always...awesome rig
I'm short (5'8") and the DC bed is still a bit short to sleep in. Bigger reason is I don't like the extra weight up high when I'm playing on the rocks in Moab.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:34 PM   #12916
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Roooaaaaarrrrrrr
Old 04-18-2012, 02:47 PM   #12917
The Lone Wolf of TW!
Ninja is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
Ninja's Tacoma Gallery

Installed new seat covers today...just in time to beat the triple digit heat here in AZ.
Coverking Spacer Mesh if your wondering.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:29 PM   #12918
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post

Installed new seat covers today...just in time to beat the triple digit heat here in AZ.
Coverking Spacer Mesh if your wondering.
Looks awesome
Old 04-18-2012, 03:45 PM   #12919
Mxer256 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
Mxer256's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I retrofitted them! I have Goodyear Wranger duratracs at 265/75/16.

oh aight...how much did the projectors cost? i want to do the same but too expensive from the sights ive been sent!
Old 04-18-2012, 04:35 PM   #12920
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Cleaned her up

Products Discussed in this Thread