Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #12921
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NegroTundra View Post
Truck looks good without, but for Moab, I prefer it on! Nothing like pulling into any ole place and throwing your sleeping bag in the bed...but maybe DC's are too short for that?

As always...awesome rig
I'm short (5'8") and the DC bed is still a bit short to sleep in. Bigger reason is I don't like the extra weight up high when I'm playing on the rocks in Moab.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:34 AM   #12922
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Roooaaaaarrrrrrr
Old 04-18-2012, 01:47 PM   #12923
The Lone Wolf of TW!
Ninja is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
Ninja's Tacoma Gallery

Installed new seat covers today...just in time to beat the triple digit heat here in AZ.
Coverking Spacer Mesh if your wondering.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:29 PM   #12924
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post

Installed new seat covers today...just in time to beat the triple digit heat here in AZ.
Coverking Spacer Mesh if your wondering.
Looks awesome
Old 04-18-2012, 02:45 PM   #12925
Mxer256 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
Mxer256's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
I used Rustoleum graphite. It was the closest thing to gunmetal I could find that I liked the look of. Surprisingly it only took 1 can.

I retrofitted them! I have Goodyear Wranger duratracs at 265/75/16.

oh aight...how much did the projectors cost? i want to do the same but too expensive from the sights ive been sent!
Old 04-18-2012, 03:35 PM   #12926
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Cleaned her up

Old 04-18-2012, 04:05 PM   #12927
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ well technically YOU didn't do anything
"that have YOU done to your Tacoma today"

jk looks great
Old 04-18-2012, 05:32 PM   #12928
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
POS's.. had to pull em both out
Old 04-18-2012, 05:53 PM   #12929
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Man in HD View Post
washed it at a sketchy car wash...
is that in athens???? i just graduated from OU this fall!
Old 04-18-2012, 06:32 PM   #12930
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Finally pulled the 98-00 center console and cup holder assembly out... BYE BYE YOU F@$^&! POS CUP HOLDERS... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Then pulled apart the 01-04 assembly (thanks Kuneff!) to paint it black and detail the hell out of the plastic interior pieces.

Also did the "cup holder thingy" mod, thanks scocar... works like a charm

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ml#post2138962

Also painted the shifter boot trim black.

And then painted my transfer case shift knob to try and match the TRD shift knob I bought. It's not a perfect match but it'll work (the TRD knob is a faded black and the transfer case knob is now a gloss black).

I'll post the finished pictures tomorrow... for now I just have two pretty useless and stupid pictures to share.

Things to note:

1. I plasti derped the transfer case shift knob and shifter boot trim at first. And it looked good. But I ended up peeling that off and painting it with the Dupli Color Vinyl/Fabric Dye.

2. The gloss black might be too glossy for me. I'll have to see it installed and in the sun. So I might throw two coats of flat black over it.

Oh... and lastly, I found my future girlfriend today too

Old 04-18-2012, 06:46 PM   #12931
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post

if only she was in a bikini and by you truck...
Old 04-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #12932

Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
lol

we're gonna wait for the "full classy nude on the hood of a 14 year old Sun Fire Red Pearl" challenge
Old 04-18-2012, 06:52 PM   #12933
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
lol

we're gonna wait for the "full classy nude on the hood of a 14 year old Sun Fire Red Pearl" challenge

had to re-read that a couple times

Old 04-18-2012, 07:03 PM   #12934
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
^^^ well technically YOU didn't do anything
"that have YOU done to your Tacoma today"

jk looks great
Haha true, guess I shoulda taken a pic of the receipt Showing I paid for it to be washed haha!!
Old 04-18-2012, 07:43 PM   #12935
Fast Cars, Off-Road Trucks, and Hott Women ;)
Taco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medical Corps
Name: Jake
Taco.VR4's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:

lol kinda looks like mine, just mine's a redhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
that um... can be arranged
Old 04-18-2012, 07:46 PM   #12936
Swerve for nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco.VR4 View Post

sir...do not toy with me, especially when you mentioned something about a redhead
Old 04-18-2012, 07:48 PM   #12937

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco.VR4 View Post
lol kinda looks like mine, just mine's a redhead

"for the other go searchin"

I've searched man... to the point my fingertips are bloody stumps. Please help a brutha out
Old 04-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #12938
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
"for the other go searchin"

I've searched man... to the point my fingertips are bloody stumps. Please help a brutha out
PMed
Old 04-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #12939
Proud Canadian
04tacomaSR5 is on a distinguished road

04tacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
tacoMX.... well send it to me too lol

Products Discussed in this Thread