Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2012, 01:50 AM   #14282
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post

when your friends start getting killed in car accidents you straighten up real fast.
This is the truth.
Been to too many funerals.

oh fuck I'm agreeing with ben now?
Old 05-08-2012, 09:31 AM   #14285
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonzorizo View Post
Just checked your build, screw my truck...your truck is SAF (think I just made up a new acronym).
Nope. The whole New Mexico entourage has been SAF for some time. Check me sig.

Love your truck, btw.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:38 AM   #14286
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
Re-installed my new-to-me toolbox I bought from NewMexiTaco. We just hand tightened the nuts enough to get down the road. Finally got time to install it right and load it with tools and such.

Now I need a sticker to cover the Kobalt logo.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:39 AM   #14287
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered my Ruger sticker for the back window....or as I would like to term the "I got a Ruger so don't eff with my truck" sticker.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:40 AM   #14288
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudpedal View Post
Re-installed my new-to-me toolbox I bought from NewMexiTaco. We just hand tightened the nuts enough to get down the road. Finally got time to install it right and load it with tools and such.

Now I need a sticker to cover the Kobalt logo.
Raptor line the whole thing!
Old 05-08-2012, 10:14 AM   #14289
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerHead View Post
Ordered my Ruger sticker for the back window....or as I would like to term the "I got a Ruger so don't eff with my truck" sticker.
I'm assuming a jackass isn't such a dumbass that they'd try to break into your truck with you, and your gun, in it.

Just sayin'
Old 05-08-2012, 10:28 AM   #14290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
I'm assuming a jackass isn't such a dumbass that they'd try to break into your truck with you, and your gun, in it.

Just sayin'
Ha! Unfortunately, here in Atlanta, many of those that would perform that activity are just that, dumbasses...lol
Old 05-08-2012, 10:54 AM   #14291
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
i know that, im doing a conversion
:taco :
welcome to the club my friend, btw I have the 01 conversion and I was able to use the original 99 fenders. THe front corner lights dont fit right though
pics
Old 05-08-2012, 10:54 AM   #14292
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
your sliders didn't come pre assembled? Is that the DOM or HREW? My dom sliders came all welded together (with the cool plate for free ).

also my truck gets jelly when i play with the dirt bike too, just cant get the same rush and intense man and machine connection you can in a truck as you can on a bike.
No I didn't get the pre welded ones, I wanted to be able to angle them myself and they were a little cheaper (and I got the free TG tags too )

And yeah I agree with ya, and I don't have to worry about scratchin and dentin' the bike
Old 05-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #14293
02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice

Name: Donnie
02sr5trd's Tacoma Gallery
2 inch add- a- leafs to help with the tow weight of my camper. Now I need to level it out. Time to order the 5100's.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:02 AM   #14294

Quote:
No I didn't get the pre welded ones, I wanted to be able to angle them myself and they were a little cheaper (and I got the free TG tags too )

And yeah I agree with ya, and I don't have to worry about scratchin and dentin' the bike
I really want sliders vs the n-fab bars I have now, but figured they would appear weird on a Prerunner...but then again, in 2013 I'd like to do a 4x4 conversion. Maybe new sliders will help push me towards that goal, hehe
Old 05-08-2012, 11:17 AM   #14295
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

hey nice truck man!
Old 05-08-2012, 11:24 AM   #14296
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerHead View Post
I really want sliders vs the n-fab bars I have now, but figured they would appear weird on a Prerunner...but then again, in 2013 I'd like to do a 4x4 conversion. Maybe new sliders will help push me towards that goal, hehe
They won't look wierd, sliders do more than just protect from boulders. They also stop branches, gravel, etc from hitting the rockers.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #14297
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post
hey nice truck man!
Thanks man, right back at ya!
Old 05-08-2012, 11:48 AM   #14298
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

oh i know! thrashing the bike is so much cheaper and easier to fix. ill climb a 60 degree hill covered in rocks and shale and flip the bike over 3/4 of the way up and have it slide down then go do it 3 more times before the afternoon trail ride.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:55 AM   #14299

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
oh i know! thrashing the bike is so much cheaper and easier to fix. ill climb a 60 degree hill covered in rocks and shale and flip the bike over 3/4 of the way up and have it slide down then go do it 3 more times before the afternoon trail ride.
That's exactly what I did yesterday, have the GoPro footage to prove it...pretty funny watchin me rolling down the hill legs and arms flailing about haha. Camera didn't move an inch either.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:14 PM   #14300
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
I added the following to my truck:

Wade In-Chanel Window Deflectors by Westin

Westin Tail Light Guards

Products Discussed in this Thread