Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #1
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

The other thread like this is all 2nd Gen. Well to hell with that!

What have you done to your tacoma today?

1ST GENS ONLY!

and remember:
Old 02-07-2011, 06:00 PM   #3
cadis10 is on a distinguished road
cadis10's Tacoma Gallery
i drove mine today, But i dint get a pic... will update later this week hopefully when my new xd hoss show up.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:06 PM   #4
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
^ I like the floor trim bra
Old 02-07-2011, 06:25 PM   #5
Turp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud of
Firefighter: Operations: Fire, Technical Rescue, EMS
Turp's Tacoma Gallery
Keyless Entry and New Plugs. I should have stopped here rather than posting a thread......

Of course is back togther now and only eveidence is the key fob and blinking LED.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:32 PM   #6
HeadPin21 is on a distinguished road
HeadPin21's Tacoma Gallery
2 days ago....Wheels and Tires.

Old 02-07-2011, 07:53 PM   #7
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by trd7 View Post
^ I like the floor trim bra
I know right? SO easy, did it in between trailers at work.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:55 PM   #8
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadPin21 View Post
2 days ago....Wheels and Tires.

nice!

Didn't even drive mine today, but I put my afe filter in yesterday!
Old 02-07-2011, 08:07 PM   #10
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
broke a window...
Old 02-07-2011, 08:31 PM   #11
Resident MMA Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
broke a window...
Old 02-07-2011, 08:45 PM   #12
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post
afe ftw
so far so good, mpg took a nice jump UP on my drive home yesterday compared to normal, excited to see my mpg on this tank.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:47 PM   #13
2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
2KTacoPr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery

someone else did it for me.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:48 PM   #14

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KTacoPr3runn3r View Post

someone else did it for me.
custom? what did they charge ya, and where can I get this done for cheap? :P
Old 02-07-2011, 08:52 PM   #15
Banned
bowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to behold
bowhunter11199's Tacoma Gallery
probally either my bumper or lift. but i really want black sliders and black out rims( list goes on forever hahaha)

Old 02-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #16
Black Taco
Beau02 has a spectacular aura aboutBeau02 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Beau
Beau02's Tacoma Gallery
Yesterday I pulled the dent in the rear passenger-side lower corner of the bed with a slide-hammer, grinded it, and put in the . . . wait for it . . . body filler

Tonight I primed, base coated, and now I'm waiting to add the third and final clear coat.

My wife's Prius 'magically' rolled down the driveway and crashed into my truck. I will have knocked the dent out of the bumper and repaired the body for about $65. The Prius sustained about $5k worth of damage and will be back from the collision center Friday...
Old 02-07-2011, 09:06 PM   #17
Resident MMA Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau02 View Post
Yesterday I pulled the dent in the rear passenger-side lower corner of the bed with a slide-hammer, grinded it, and put in the . . . wait for it . . . body filler

Tonight I primed, base coated, and now I'm waiting to add the third and final clear coat.

My wife's Prius 'magically' rolled down the driveway and crashed into my truck. I will have knocked the dent out of the bumper and repaired the body for about $65. The Prius sustained about $5k worth of damage and will be back from the collision center Friday...

5k!!
Old 02-07-2011, 09:17 PM   #18
2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
2KTacoPr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
custom? what did they charge ya, and where can I get this done for cheap? :P
very custom. and free! who would have thot that parking lots were the new body shops?!
Old 02-07-2011, 09:30 PM   #19
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Cried whilst filling her up with gas, then debated rear lift options until my mind couldn't take it and nearly exploded. This resulted in a swift kick to the rim/tire
Old 02-07-2011, 10:19 PM   #20
dustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dustinclm's Tacoma Gallery
SlimDigg did u use the spray or dip form of the plastidip to do the door trim?

Products Discussed in this Thread